Lois leaned towards him and murmured, “When you see Cat tell her I understand why she uses handcuffs. It might be the only way to keep both of us together long enough to finish a conversation. We should definitely consider using a pair should we ever get a real date night.” She kissed his cheek and started jogging down the stairs.

He could have sworn that when she glanced back at him as she rounded the corner that she bounced her eyebrows.
Oh my, oh my. Wonder what Clark's thinking about that statement. I'm sure there's equal parts dance and shock

Their kiss would grow deeper, tongues dancing with tongues, and his hands chastely holding her against him. Chastely? Well, that wasn’t any fun, but it was a reasonable guess knowing her unofficial secret boyfriend.
So even subconsciously she knows things won't heat up from his end intentionally. frown

Her lips finally free, Lois would ask him, “Truth time, Clark. What are you really?”
WHAT? What?? Seriously Lois? Who? Sure. What? Not so much.

Anyway, Lois needed to handcuff Clark to her wrist again before she pressed him on the matter. She recalled being handcuffed to Clark earlier, being pressed intimately against his chest and body, and his fingers touching her waist with soft caresses. She let her mind slip to the wild side. She could’ve driven Clark crazy, if only they had been in that position but without the hostage situation or witnesses. An evil grin spread over her lips.
heeheehee. Too bad there isn't another good time to try that. Of course it would need to be done BEFORE she tells him that she knows (or Clark tells her his life as Superman.) While it might be fun for Lois to be at Clark's mercy, Clark would need to practice self-restraint rather than be tied down physically.

Henderson stared at her a moment before the edges of his lips curled into a smile. “Oh. So, there might be a super powered woman with a bad attitude from Krypton hiding out in Metropolis, too?”
Or a Red-Kryptonite lasered Lois... pardon me, UltraWoman.

“Oh, Kent. You’re lucky that your partner can read lips and was able to communicate with us through the window of the stairwell door; otherwise, we wouldn’t have known about the bomb and sent in the S.W.A.T. team to rescue you. We could’ve had a completely different ending to this stand-off.”

She pointed at him. “That’s what he was doing?” Of course. “Yes, I’m very lucky,” she said wryly. The jerk could’ve told her. They were strapped together after all. He could’ve whispered it in her ear.
Yes, he should have. It would have helped her to be comforted that Superman wouldn't have to reveal himself to do what needed to be done. While she always seemed to believe it was a possibility (this version only) it would have eased her mind a little to have Henderson on the case. Now Cat? That'd be a different matter.

Perry closed the phone and turned in her direction as walked up. “Woman, didn’t I tell you to go home and work on your POV piece?” he grouched.
I bet Perry would be the ONLY person (including Clark) that would be able to get away with calling her "Woman."

“Can it wait until after we put this sucker to bed?” the Chief asked.

“Hey!” Jimbo interjected.
Not you Jimbo, the paper. Sheesh.

Clark flew up above the Earth, past the orbit of the moon, and plucked the small blinking box out of the void. It hadn’t drifted much from where he had left it after removing it from Lois’s chest. He had been able to pry it enough open to peer inside, and that had been enough to tell him that it wasn’t a bomb or have a timing device on it.
So was it a trigger? Or just a bluff?

When he had come to, Raul Fuentes refused to talk about the bomb. Actually, Fuentes refused to talk about anything, except to ask to speak to counsel.
He knows his rights, I guess.

When he had come to, Raul Fuentes refused to talk about the bomb. Actually, Fuentes refused to talk about anything, except to ask to speak to counsel.
Busy, busy I guess. Lois won't be seeing him in the morning.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)