Originally posted by Darth Michael:
[ER has been in hiding]Now, after this here happened… [Because he didn't want anyone to steal his MoS tickets after waiting in line for the last 30 days] even though there hasn’t been any probing… [even though they tried to torture the location of where he hid his tickets out of him], I’m kind of able to squeeze a bit in [sillyness, namely EW story]
Yes, I quite understand, Michael. MoS took us by storm too. [Linked Image]

/watches as 123 gets posted/
Have I posted it? eek <<double checks>> Yes, I guess I have. My cushion has fallen sadly down from 20 to the minimum of 5 parts between where I'm writing and where I'm posting. Which means, I probably should be writing 129 stead having fun replying to FDK.

RALPH: <Virginia hands Ralph some of Lois’s chocolate and hides again>
ER: Naughty girl!
EW: I've been framed! Ralph took it on his own.

LOIS: I'd tend not to believe her, but I know EW'd keep the chocolate herself rather than share it with someone like Ralph. Plus, I've decided not to bash the EW until she writes me out of my current story arc and into something a bit less lacy... I mean, racy.

EW: [Linked Image]

Oops? Does it count if you posted this after the events of “Contact”?
So, you're sticking with story that you were kidnapped by evil Kryptonians?

EW: No, sir. Not allowed. You have to hang around, because Sue said next part would be sent to beta this week.

ER: She did? /rushes to inbox/ [shakes head]
She *did*. A month ago.

EW: While you're waiting you could do some FDK. No big whoop. I mean, while you're hanging out and all.

ER: Oh dear. /imagines EW starting to look like Lois after the Fudge Castle went belly-up in the wake of latest public health crisis/
Oh, dear, are my tear stains that obvious? I think I keep scaring away readers by telling them how far along in this story I actually am. <sigh> I promise another jump in time again soon, people! Really! <<shakes head as words echo off the boards. They don't believe me anymore.>> On the plus side, Michael has a nice long story to read. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.