Thank you all for sticking with me, even into the triple digit parts. smile1

Awww! I was so hoping he'd blurt it out before Lois could start to pretend. But she got in there first with her 'interview' and then he began to suspect.
Lois is quicker with the draw. Sorry.

But what the heck is going on. I got the impression he was going to tell her, even though he came to the conclusion she didn't know, and then ... BAM ... he has to break up with her on his birthday!!!

Nooooo.
He was going to tell her, and then all those old fears for her safety came back with his memories. More on his plans in 102.

(And what did really happen in that hospital bed????)
Strange. My betas keep asking me the same question. My comment has been and will always be, Lois is the only one who knows. You must look to her for the truth. [Linked Image]

John: And I will respond to your longer FDK later as well as I'm holding off posting 102 until I finish this bit of response to 101.

For now [Grumble] Clark is such a lunkhead. [Grumble] [Grumble] It was bad enough when I thought Lois would break up with him. [Grumble] [Grumble] [Grumble] Breaking up with Lois for her own good is a really, really, really bad idea.
Then I believe you'll like the first line of Part 102. help [Linked Image] Best if you read on. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.