Michael: Sorry about the delay in posting a response. After this, I'm going back to finish <<knock on wood>> Part 110.
/flashes back to MiB opening when the dragonfly gets squished by the truck’s windshield/
drool Naked mud wrestling?

JIMMY: Nah, with clothes. I'm not sexist creep.

LOIS: <<mad>>
[Linked Image] Is she mad because Cat knows this about him? That Cat has seen the peep without the peep spin? Or that Clark hasn't shown it to her yet?

Actually many a crazy megalomaniac dictator has a dog. Or a couple of dogs. And they’re all said to treat them rather nicely.
That's because they know the dog won't lie to them.

What if the second Nightfall was what was supposed to kill Lois?
Awkward.

So, he’s going to have Cat over for a candlelight dinner for his birthday? Well, day-past-his-birthday?
CLARK: Well, it only makes sense, since I'm breaking up with Lois tonight. That way everything is kosher.

Lois is not going to be taking this well. Only question is, will she be more distraught because she’ll think it’s because she’s a cheating skank or because Clark will apparently have hooked up with Cat less than 24 hours later?
Um... both? He hooked up with Cat because Lois's a cheating skank.

Okay, fun time is over. Time to get back to work! wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.