She did run madly when she heard the honeymoon suite was bombed.
Even if Clark were merely her partner, she'd be worried a) about him, and b) about their evidence.
But would Luthor think someone would care that much about just a co-worker?

Well he is sadistic and evil, he needs little reason to kill.
LEX: I'm always cautious. I don't want to be caught, now do I?
That's why he highers the people through multiple layers of delegation.

I am surprised it has not crossed her mind that Luthor could have had the honeymoon suite bugged for her last stay there.
But Lex didn't find out that Lois and Clark stayed there until after it was bombed, so why video them?
Thus, it is only likely on her last night there.

Wait, didn't Thomas imply that the glow was what hurt Clark, or am I misremembering.
Not to Lois. I believe that conversation was between the Kents and Thomas.
Hmm, I still somehow think he said something about it to Lois, but maybe I am just wrong.

I was so hoping she would remember the watch.
LOIS: I try to block out everything that has to do with Lex from my mind.
That will make investigating him tricky.

you are doing this just so Clark does not realize that Lois being with CK is not as dangerous as it seems.
So, you want him to remember the watch?
It would make things a lot simpler. I guess I should not expect simple in your stories.

he does not remember calling Lois in preparation to telling him the secret.
Nope, but I'm sure she'd play him the tape if he asked.
Well, maybe not right now. She probably should hold off on doing that until she is ready for him to tell her The Secret.

Well, Lois had the more rare type of Fruge state, where she adopted a new persona while under amnesia. Clark had the usual kind of not being able to remember, with patchy memory recalled, which then flooded back to him. I don't recall Jimmy's amnesia with getting old though. <Actually, I think Jimmy faked his amnesia to get away from a stalker ex-girlfriend, didn't he?>
He had only very sketchy memory of right before and after he was "trated" by Dr. Doodsen.

Couldn't he spin back into his regular, but not work clothes, and go and see if they would let him take out his work clothes as Clark?
He really doesn't want to try that. They'll wonder why he was gone for hours and only now just "needed" his work clothes.
Good point. I guess the path he chose requires the fewest near impossible explanations.

John Pack Lambert