-- Continuation of response to John's FDK --

Clark:I think she is the hottest investigative reporter in Metropolis.
LOIS: Why, thank you, Clark.

CAT: He's biased.

Well, if she had asked him to change on the roof, I am sure he would have obliged.
grumble I agree.

This rememds me of the tvtropes page on amnesia. They cite Lois and Clark for a realistic portrayal of amnesia, in the case of Jimmy Olsen when he gets amnesia from his encounter with Veeda Doodsen. Unrealitic total amnesia backward from an event with nothing forward is so common, they do not bother mentioning that Lois and Clark both exhibit highly rare forms of near total amnesia.
Well, Lois had the more rare type of Fruge state, where she adopted a new persona while under amnesia. Clark had the usual kind of not being able to remember, with patchy memory recalled, which then flooded back to him. I don't recall Jimmy's amnesia with getting old though. <Actually, I think Jimmy faked his amnesia to get away from a stalker ex-girlfriend, didn't he?>

So he now understands about the two dimensions. <<sad>> that he will not make any comment about her having shorter hair.
Not unless she cuts it.

Couldn't he spin back into his regular, but not work clothes, and go and see if they would let him take out his work clothes as Clark?
He really doesn't want to try that. They'll wonder why he was gone for hours and only now just "needed" his work clothes.

he remembers the curse. Oh no, oh no, oh no.
evil

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.