“You lose your memories or something?” Cat cracked. “Did Clark erase your mind with a kiss?”
Please, please, no memory erase kisses. Those are horrible.

“Superman just told me that Clark was attacked at his apartment. Did that happen while you were there? Why didn’t you tell me?” Lois growled.
That is a very good question.

“You really don’t own that title right now, missy,” Cat retorted.
Clark:I think she is the hottest investigative reporter in Metropolis.

“When did this attack happen? Before Clark went into the alley?” Lois guessed. That would explain why he hadn’t wanted her to look in the alley. There was a dead body lying amongst the trash.
It would make sense.

Was that when you figured out that he was… you know? Because the forgetful lug kissed you outside Clark’s apartment?”
Actually, to be fair, Lois kissed SM, not the other way around.

“The what?” Lois said, getting even more annoyed. She hated that Cat knew more about Clark and Superman than she did.
Well, if she had asked him to change on the roof, I am sure he would have obliged.

It’s like having an all-access pass to a peep show with no peep.”
Lois:I am sure I could get him to let me have a peep with it. hyper Lois knows Clark had not fully recovered. Of course, the big question is, has he now?

“Someone knocked on the door after Clark went to the alley, apparently to talk to you,
Lois:We did more than just talk.

“Superman?” Lois echoed. Clark had said he remembered how to ‘access’ Superman, not ‘contact’ Superman, access him.
See Lois, he was trying to tell you over and over again, you just didn't listen.

She didn’t know if her plan would work while Clark still had amnesia.
Or if she could have the focus to go through with it.

It felt excessively cruel to enact it when he had no memories of deceiving her, even if it was for his own good.
I am really worried about this plan. Is she going to btreak up with Clark for his own good?

“He said that ‘the boss’ hadn’t wanted them to kill Clark, merely rough him up,
That does not even fit with what the guy did. If the goal was not to kill Clark, then why would he be in such fear at failure?

Lois started to pace. “So, he didn’t mention anything about Kryptonite?”
hyper Lois is going to give up her crazy plan.

“Where was he taking Clark in the boat? Out to the middle of Hob’s Bay or somewhere else? So, Clark wasn’t dumped off the pier where that other body was found back at Christmas…”
No his showing up there relates to something that happened on Christmas more directly.

Lois’s brow furrowed. More likely, it was because of what Clark meant to her.
Lois sees the truth.

How had Lex discovered that?
He did have the voyeur tapes.

She and Clark had been so discreet, hadn’t they?
She did run madly when she heard the honeymoon suite was bombed.

Lex had seemed extremely jealous about her and Clark spending those nights undercover at the Lexor together, despite all of Lois’s denials of anything having happened.
Obviously Luthor did not believe her denials.

Was he just being overly cautious?
Well he is sadistic and evil, he needs little reason to kill.

or did Lex really know about her and Clark?
He thinks he knows they have had sex multiple times. While Clark thinks it might have happened once, maybe.

Had Lex bugged her apartment again? No, Clark walked her home after his apartment had been robbed and, knowing how paranoid Superman was about her safety, probably checked her place for surveillance equipment.
Was that the last time Clark was at her place?

I am surprised it has not crossed her mind that Luthor could have had the honeymoon suite bugged for her last stay there.

If the guys who took Clark didn’t know… “Then what made Clark sick?”
This is the big question they need an answer to.

Oh, my. Clark was Superman, and she and Clark had… Lois blushed, pushing that thought out of her mind and returned to the topic at hand.
You are really trying to avoid being clear about what they did.

“No, I guess not.
He could keep it in a lead lined room to show a to his friends so they know what it is. Ok, that sounds like a horrible idea.

“Glows?” Lois repeated. Nobody had mentioned that aspect before.
Wait, didn't Thomas imply that the glow was what hurt Clark, or am I misremembering.

Lois nodded. Something nibbled at the edge of her brain. Green glowing crystal. That seemed familiar somehow, but she couldn’t remember where or when she had seen something like that.
frown I was so hoping she would remember the watch.

“Superman express. He thought it best if the guys coming after Clark didn’t know how close our relationship was, in case they went after me too or for payback for being there when their buddy died.
Lois should be thinking "If Clark is going to go to these lengths to protect Cat, what will he do to protect me". I have a really bad feeling about this.

he said he was going to helicopter out to his country house to spend his last hour with his dog, a golden lab-Rottweiler mix named Xerxes. How is that for a load of crock?”
Interesting that he even dares mention his country estate.

Lois stared at Cat in bewilderment. Lex had a country house? Where was it? Strange that he had never mentioned it. He had a dog? She just couldn’t see a man like that with a dog. Poor Xerxes.
I like Lois seeing through Luthor's lies.

John Pack Lambert