Too bad no one has taught her to do the memory wipe kiss.
Now *that* would be a twist on the memory kiss saga! smile1 there is hope for them. Although I figured that would happen, eventually. It just seems to be taking an awful long time. Although she actually has been told most of the important things, just a few in ways she did not believe (including his telling her he is SM), and some others she misinterprets because of not having believed other things.

Hmm, does that mean she will eventually know who the picture she found was actually of?

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> You could go all the way through Superman's return from stopping the astroid in Clark's view, and then do the whole section again in Lois's view. I am not sure people will be too thrilled at that though.
But then the Readers wouldn't know... Let's see where does 101 leave off? <<runs back to double check>>... that Perry knows. Although, that could be fun too.
I have to say it would have driven us crazy if you had left us up in the air longer. Still, it would have been sort of fun to have our view that Lois really did not get it from the kiss, and was willing to kiss SM again shattered.

Well, that too. I was more thinking if Clark does not want Lois to be too associated with him, he should not publicly kiss her as SM. Plus, if there is any hope for them, her publicly kissing him as SM might point to The Secret in the future.
LOIS: So, what John's saying is that I should kiss SM in private? Gotcha.
CLARK: No!... well, yes.... but no!
Reader:Sorry Clark, I meant to say "her kissing him as SM" in the second part. That was not supposed to be conditioned by being public at all. Although, if Clark knew that Lois knew, he would be very glad she was willing to kiss him so soon after learning.

John Pack Lambert