Michael: Yikes! A month ago? Sorry, Michael, it must have gotten buried in my inbox. I'm really far behind on my FDK of FDK of FDK of FDK. What was I talking about?
Sorry about the delay in posting a response. After this, I'm going back to finish <<knock on wood>> Part 110.
ER: And you just posted it, too. Oh dear.
Actually, I just sent 123 to Beta and decided to give myself a treat before writing a few more pages of 124.

and headed straight for the brightest set of lights. That must be Metropolis.

It turned out to be New York.

Batman: Noob.
CLARK: Well, you've got GPS.
BATMAN: Aaaaannnnd…? I’ve also got Kryptonite, not that it has anything to do with anything.
CLARK: What does that have to do with finding my way back to Metropolis?
BATMAN: Nothing. I just wanted to let you know I've got Kryptonite, too, because I'm Batman!

Chocolate and Lois, they go well together. But you shouldn’t store them in the same cellar.
It's better than storing them on the beach. Then you've got chocolate covered Lois dipped in sand. :p

Ooohhh, just like a Hobbit.
My kids asked me the other day why Hobbits didn't wear shoes. I told them, 'because they don't'. laugh

You’re evil.
You're only saying that because you looked into the future and saw my toe touching that line between Gfic and Nfic again. But it's not in the good way, but more in the eek way. Maybe I should edit that last scene I wrote one more time. [Linked Image] I should probably just stick to that line for good things, huh?

CLARK: /points up to description of chocolate covered Lois above/ I'd like mine without the sand, please.

PERRY: Nightfall, smitefall. Lois is out of Chocolate!
LOIS: I’ll smite down whoever stole that last DFCB from my desk.
RALPH: [img]http://tinyurl.com/cmlq5zn[/img] peep

JIMMY: Nah, with clothes. I'm not sexist creep.
LUCY: See, Lois? Perfect gentleman.
LOIS: [Linked Image] Only my sister.

EW: Is she mad because Cat knows this about him? That Cat has seen the peep without the peep spin? Or that Clark hasn't shown it to her yet?
ER: Now we have to *choose*?
LOIS: All of the above!

DOG: <I did not leave that present in master’s slippers. That was the buttler.>
PET CAT: /licks paws/ Don't look at me. I left him the bird on the doorstep.

EW: Okay, fun time is over. Time to get back to work!
ER: Nods in agreement
Now, wait a gosh darn minute! When I go back to work this story gets longer, when you go back to work you disappear into RL. Uh-uh. [Linked Image] No, sir. Not allowed. You have to hang around, because Sue said next part would be sent to beta this week. While you're waiting you could do some FDK. No
big whoop. I mean, while you're hanging out and all. [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.