John: Yes, one of the frustrations for the reader is not seeing what's in my head or in my outline (which actually wouldn't be much help since I've deviated so far from it). What might be frustrating one Part could be resolved in the next, or not.

So he really has no idea who he is.
That's one of the drawbacks of amnesia. And one of the perks. Relearning about oneself.

I liked this scene. It makes sense that it would take a while for Clark to get fully up to speed.

I am also glad you gave us a more specific location for Metropolis.
Thanks. Sometimes I worry my jokes are too cheesy, because often, well, they are. laugh

Is this as good as he thinks?
CLARK: What is he talking about? It's always good to see Lois.

he still appreciates how she looks.
LOIS: [Linked Image] And why WOULDN'T he?

I hope he still thinks this is how things are at the end of this meeting.
cool

Kissing will do that.
CANON LOIS: Not always.

Wait, he now thinks he revealed it before he ran off to rescue Cat. Interesting idea.
Possibly. He isn't sure.

Maybe he did something as Superman he normally does as Clark.
CLARK: clap

This will actually be convincing. The tears are real, although not quite for the reason she implies.
LOIS: Of course, the tears are real! Do you think this is easy for me? I want to hit the jerk over the head! But until he recovers his memories, what would be the point?

Well, this has to be the best message Clark could get. If he had any doubt about telling her, he would have none now.
It's possible to love someone and still be furiously angry with them at the same time.

He forgot to change clothes.
So, he should have floated out of the sky dressed as Clark? That would have been hard to deny. laugh

Lois:I have no clue. It can't be Clark, you stole a dead child's identity for that. It can't be Superman, I made up that name. What was your name of Krypton. What did your Kryptonian fiancee call you?

Clark:I had a fiancee on Krypton?
Yes, her name was Zara, but I don't think she was speaking yet when last you saw her.

Lois:Well, it was before you came here.

Clark:Maybe that was in the other dimension.

Lois: <<dizzy>> What other dimension?

Clark:I am not sure. The Kents said something about not being my parents, but like the people who adopted me in the other dimension.

Lois: <<dizzy>> so your memory is not fully back?
laugh Poor Lois. She'll be the one feeling like she's in another dimension with that conversation.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.