Hey, John, I'm running far behind in my FDK of FDK of FDK of FDK... clap

Lois:He had better not kiss anyone else, ever. If he comes down with Kryptonite poisoning from being kissed I will be extremely <<mad>> at him.
Yeah, I always thought that was lame of Clark.

Oh, I had not noticed that we still had question marks, just that you gave a number in which this story would not end. Plus, I figure you will keep Clark ignorant of what Lois knows for now.
[Linked Image] Yeah.

I was also considering that if Lois did not have the goal of preventing him from telling her, he would be able to tell her.
LOIS: Oh, so now it's MY fault he has waited six months to tell me he's two people?

Well, the easiest way to write up an interview with Superman is to actually hold such an interview.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Wait, I thought I was trying to say trusting Lois was the right decision.
Hee-hee. Sorry, I read in some sarcasm there. wink

Hmm, good point. Clark probably has to work hard to not be too prideful, it is easy when you have such abilities.
Doesn't he brag about being successful at being SM without anyone knowing he's CK to his folks at some point?

Well, I have to say she is doing a convincing job of not knowing The Secret.
LOIS: What secret?
EW: Hmmmm. Maybe it has been a while since I've answered these FDK. blush

Much better than "Superman knowcked out by Kryptonite, more available in Smallville".
clap
CLARK: I'm going to have to agree. That would be a bad headline.
Ex-Sheriff MAX: Yea! Smallville Tourism on the rise!

For that last line I think you deserve the understatement of the year award.
Don't worry, she can get madder. Hmmmm. Maybe "don't worry" is the wrong phrase in this case.

Too bad no one has taught her to do the memory wipe kiss.
Now *that* would be a twist on the memory kiss saga! evil

You could go all the way through Superman's return from stopping the astroid in Clark's view, and then do the whole section again in Lois's view. I am not sure people will be too thrilled at that though.
But then the Readers wouldn't know... Let's see where does 101 leave off? <<runs back to double check>>... that Perry knows. Although, that could be fun too.

So kisses from Lois here and from Superman in the movies have opposite effects. Lois' kisses revive memories, Superman's there destroy them. I have to say I like this version more.
Thank you.

Still they did kiss.
CLARK: Ah... if only I had said 'the hell with my fiancee of X number of years, I want this babe!'
Canon Lois: Babe? Babe? I'm so out of here.
LANA: [Linked Image]
This LOIS: Babe? Babe? You think *that's* romantic? You're such a lunkhead!

true, but if Jimmy had not been there, who knows what would have happened.
Actually, I just re-read the after Kerth scene, and Clark kisses Lois demurely and then drags Jimmy out of the apartment 2 minutes later, so they basically just dropped the women off at Lois's before they left.

Well, it is not like he is interacting with Herb. Maybe he is just regaining memories of Lois.
CLARK: Herb? Herb who?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
CLARK: Oh, *that* Herb.
LOIS: What have I done?!

Well, that too. I was more thinking if Clark does not want Lois to be too associated with him, he should not publicly kiss her as SM. Plus, if there is any hope for them, her publicly kissing him as SM might point to The Secret in the future.
LOIS: So, what John's saying is that I should kiss SM in private? Gotcha.
CLARK: No!... well, yes.... but no!

JOHN: But weren't they only kissing out of sight from the ground? Howe would Clark have seen it.
EW: They were still kissing when they landed on the DP roof.
JOHN: OK, in theory he might have seen it there. Not likely though.
CLARK: Yeah! I had my eyes closed the whole time!

I do have to say that some of the cries for help he responded to in the latter part of season 2 that drove such a wedge between him and Lois really did not seem to justify either his showing up and even more so his sticking around as much as he did. The having the punks clean off the grafitti which made it so he was not there when Scardino showed up with dinner and wine never really made sense to me.
LOIS: Hence his nickname "The Lunkhead".
CLARK: Hey! I resemble that remark.
CANON CLARK: Yeah, well, she thought I was a lunkhead first.
LOIS: :rolleyes:

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.