CLARK: What is he talking about? It's always good to see Lois.
Clarly his memory is not back if he does not realize all the possible negatives to seeing Lois.

he still appreciates how she looks.
LOIS: [Linked Image] And why WOULDN'T he?
He's a lunkhead, sometimes he does things that make no sense. Nothing was meant to reflect badly on you Lois.

Kissing will do that.
CANON LOIS: Not always.
Canon Clark:Only because I always had my full memory when I kissed Lois in the Superman guise, so she never connected it with kissing Clark.

Wait, he now thinks he revealed it before he ran off to rescue Cat. Interesting idea.
Possibly. He isn't sure.
Lois:Well, he still did have gell in his hair, a little, maybe.

Maybe he did something as Superman he normally does as Clark.
CLARK: dizzy I did? What's that? Fly?
Kiss Lois.

Actually, it does, a lot. He needs to avoid doing such a think with anyone else.
Well, good thing it was the kiss then.
Lois:He had better not kiss anyone else, ever. If he comes down with Kryptonite poisoning from being kissed I will be extremely mad at him.

Is that because there is still ??? after my part number? Good guess. evil
Oh, I had not noticed that we still had question marks, just that you gave a number in which this story would not end. Plus, I figure you will keep Clark ignorant of what Lois knows for now.

Gee, where's the fun in that? No, no. Every properly raised young man knows, that first you start with the small talk, then move into the heart of the matter.
I was also considering that if Lois did not have the goal of preventing him from telling her, he would be able to tell her.

I guess this makes it seem Lois does not know The Secret TM, although it is not the only possiblity.
She's putting their relationship back on a business ground.
Well, the easiest way to write up an interview with Superman is to actually hold such an interview.

Good thing he trust Lois with his secrets.
CLARK: I shouldn't trust Lois? What? Why didn't Cat warn me?
Wait, I thought I was trying to say trusting Lois was the right decision.

Oh, come on, now. He can't feel pride in accomplishing saving the Earth without any prior knowledge on how to do so?
Hmm, good point. Clark probably has to work hard to not be too prideful, it is easy when you have such abilities.

She's trying to act as she would've if she hadn't discovered the secret. It's a fine line, and she does blur it a bit here.
Well, I have to say she is doing a convincing job of not knowing The Secret.

National Whisper: "Not so Superman, isn't he?"
Much better than "Superman knowcked out by Kryptonite, more available in Smallville".

Something like all of the above. However she is mad at you Clark.
Just a tad.
For that last line I think you deserve the understatement of the year award.

LOIS: What's it going to take for a man to trust me? Not Clark! Not Superman! Clearly not Perry! And even now, not even the gentle Readers. Oh, dear.
Well, I still think she is underestimating the danger that is Luthor.

Which is why he ONLY wanted to talk to her.
Very smart decision. Even if Linda could be trusted, talking to her would make Lois mad

She knows that if she tells him, he'll remember quite well even after recovering his old memories.
Too bad no one has taught her to do the memory wipe kiss.

Well, this has to be the best message Clark could get. If he had any doubt about telling her, he would have none now.
It's possible to love someone and still be furiously angry with them at the same time.
True, but I was focusing on the issue that he help out on telling her until she loved him. She clearly does now, so there is no reason not to tell her The Secret.

He forgot to change clothes.
So, he should have floated out of the sky dressed as Clark? That would have been hard to deny. laugh
Well, it would be one way to make sure that Lois could not claim to not know. She would only have the option of claiming his kiss wiped on memory.

Lois:I have no clue. It can't be Clark, you stole a dead child's identity for that. It can't be Superman, I made up that name. What was your name of Krypton. What did your Kryptonian fiancee call you?

Clark:I had a fiancee on Krypton?
Yes, her name was Zara, but I don't think she was speaking yet when last you saw her.
Although I was going with Lois assuming that the fiancee he did mention was kryptonian.

[QUOTE]Lois:Well, it was before you came here.

Clark:Maybe that was in the other dimension.

Lois: <<dizzy>> What other dimension?

Clark:I am not sure. The Kents said something about not being my parents, but like the people who adopted me in the other dimension.

Lois: <<dizzy>> so your memory is not fully back?
laugh Poor Lois. She'll be the one feeling like she's in another dimension with that conversation. [Quote]

Yep, it will be fun if he ever does that conversation with her. Even if it is after his memory is fully recovered it will confuse her.

John Pack Lambert