“As soon as I was able to assist with removing the danger it posed… I mean, as soon as I discovered the danger and was able to assist in its… and was able to remove the danger it posed to Earth…?” he said, stumbling along with trying to find a suitable quote.
Clark you better avoid the broadcast media for the time being and stick with friendly reporters. Well, Lois may be made at you, but she loves you so it won't be too bad.

Lois stopped pacing and gazed at him quizzically. “Are you okay?”
hyper she realized that he does not have all his memories back. I wish this would get her to admit she knows, but I can see why she does not.

He sighed in relief; this inquiry didn’t feel like an interview question.
dance his memory is coming back. Oh wait, then he will remember the curse. No, stop the memory recovery now.

“And you don’t think this isn’t awkward for me?” she snapped.
Well, she is the one who decided to start the charade.

He guessed interviewing someone you knew as one person but had to pretend was someone else might be outside her comfort zone.
She is really going to have a hard time convincing him she does not know The SecretTM.

The fact that she couldn’t reveal him for who he really was, hiding his other identity from the rest of the world, must have been eating her alive.
And it has just began.

“Lois,” he whispered, resting his hands on her arms. “I love you. We’ll find a way to make this work.”
Now he is making it really hard for her. Of course he does not realize she is trying to pretend ignorance.

Lois looked at him with tortured eyes. “I love you too, Superman, but I’m in love with Clark.”
Well, that will possibly go a long why in convincing him she does not know the secret.

Clark’s jaw gaped open in stunned silence. Huh?
Now she just needs to protest to him that he has no right to be surprised.

“Even though I’ve always been enamored of you...” Lois’s voice cracked, and Clark saw that her eyes were filling with tears.
This will actually be convincing. The tears are real, although not quite for the reason she implies.

“Even though I always will be enamored of you, Superman...” she corrected, placing her hand over his. “I love Clark.” She squeezed his hand. “I love Clark more than anything in the world.”
Well, this has to be the best message Clark could get. If he had any doubt about telling her, he would have none now.

And?
He is still sure she knows.

“He needs me,” she whispered.

Yes, and?
She needs to try hard.

Clark was still lost at what the problem was. Why was she addressing him, Clark Kent, as Superman?
He forgot to change clothes.

She knew he was Superman, didn’t she? Of course, she knew he was Superman; he was standing in front of her in the blue suit and red cape. He meant, didn’t she now know that Superman was Clark Kent? His eyes widened in realization. Did she? Hadn’t she called him ‘Clark’ while they kissed in the clouds earlier?
Technically no, but he does not know that.

Who did she think was his true self?
Lois:I have no clue. It can't be Clark, you stole a dead child's identity for that. It can't be Superman, I made up that name. What was your name of Krypton. What did your Kryptonian fiancee call you?

Clark:I had a fiancee on Krypton?

Lois:Well, it was before you came here.

Clark:Maybe that was in the other dimension.

Lois: dizzy What other dimension?

Clark:I am not sure. The Kents said something about not being my parents, but like the people who adopted me in the other dimension.

Lois: dizzy so your memory is not fully back?

John Pack Lambert