I hope she at least realizes he is trying to tell her the truth, and counts it in his favor that he is trying to tell her.
At the moment, she's not allowing him to earn any points.
OK, I hope she remembers he tried to tell her later when she is not so mad at him.

You know if I didn't know that Lois knew I would be overjoyed for Clark. Since I know she knows and is enacting a crazy plan, I just can't build as much happiness.
Sorry, should I cut that section out of the Archive version? wink
You could go all the way through Superman's return from stopping the astroid in Clark's view, and then do the whole section again in Lois's view. I am not sure people will be too thrilled at that though.

I guess kiss reviving memories works a lot better in this story than it would in canon.
He worked his magic on her, now it's her turn to work her magic on him.
So kisses from Lois here and from Superman in the movies have opposite effects. Lois' kisses revive memories, Superman's there destroy them. I have to say I like this version more.

His memories are coming back strong if he realizes that was their first kiss, since he had kissed a Lois before that.
Technically, canon Lois kissed him in the Alt-DP, and he put a stop to it. They never kissed again. frown
Still they did kiss.

I had forgotten they kissed on her birthday.
Well, you asked for a kiss tally.
Thankyou for it.

Before being interrupted by Jimmy being at her place.
Actually, on *that* night, I believe Clark interrupted Jimmy.
clap ture, but if Jimmy had not been there, who knows what would have happened.

Maybe this phrase should have been there with the supply closet.
They did more during PML than during the Metro Club.
I guess you are right about that.

Does he remember the curse?
[Linked Image] What do you think? That he'd regain his memories, but not that one?
Well, it is not like he is interacting with Herb. Maybe he is just regaining memories of Lois.

That was much better than in canon.
LOIS: I thought so.

CLARK: Wait, you remember kissing your first Clark?

LOIS: My first Clark?

CLARK: blush Never mind.
clap

I guess that was better than the kiss in canon. And this way of SM and Lois sharing a kiss makes more sense than the one in canon.
Because she was kissing Clark before SM took off, and now they're kissing because SM wants her to know he's CK?
Well, that too. I was more thinking if Clark does not want Lois to be too associated with him, he should not publicly kiss her as SM. Plus, if there is any hope for them, her publicly kissing him as SM might point to The Secret in the future.

But weren't they only kissing out of sight from the ground? Howe would Clark have seen it.
They were still kissing when they landed on the DP roof.
OK, in theory he might have seen it there. Not likely though.

Another plot specific call for help. <<grumble>> always stopping Clark from telling the secret.
CLARK: Yes, why can't these darn humans save themselves every once and while?

LOIS: Because you won't let us.
I do have to say that some of the cries for help he responded to in the latter part of season 2 that drove such a wedge between him and Lois really did not seem to justify either his showing up and even more so his sticking around as much as he did. The having the punks clean off the grafitti which made it so he was not there when Scardino showed up with dinner and wine never really made sense to me.

John Pack Lambert