Originally posted by VirginiaR:
Originally posted by John Lambert:
[b] I think I have not explained things right.

You see we start out in demension A, which is either canon to the start of GGoH, or essentially canon to the start of GGoH.

So we have Lois, CK and SM. Lois does not know that CK=SM. She does know that Perry has talked her into going with Clark to Smallville.

Then while she is just leaving her apartment to go to the airport, Tempus kidnaps her, and then takes her to another demension's Smallville where she meats that new demension's CK who is married to the Sherriff in Smallville, and also is Superman. However in this new demension Superman mainly operates in Kansas, not in Metropolis.

Tempus when dropping off Lois makes a remark about how this time he won't be stupid enough to leave her in the dimension where he is operating.
Sounds complicated. Don't give away all your twists though.

So, the way I make it work to introduce Lois into my story where Clark is married to Rachel is to have two Clarks. I know someone will tell me I am cheating, but oh well.
In this dimension, Jor-El and Lara had twins! rotflol But will both of them have been adopted by the Kents? [/b]
No, there is a Clark in the starting demension and a Clark in the demension Lois gets shipped off to.

John Pack Lambert