So, that means no happy endings, because for Lois and Clark to end happily ever after Rachel will have to die. mecry Or turn into a Lana (which I can't see happening).
I think I have not explained things right.

You see we start out in demension A, which is either canon to the start of GGoH, or essentially canon to the start of GGoH.

So we have Lois, CK and SM. Lois does not know that CK=SM. She does know that Perry has talked her into going with Clark to Smallville.

Then while she is just leaving her apartment to go to the airport, Tempus kidnaps her, and then takes her to another demension's Smallville where she meats that new demension's CK who is married to the Sherriff in Smallville, and also is Superman. However in this new demension Superman mainly operates in Kansas, not in Metropolis.

Tempus when dropping off Lois makes a remark about how this time he won't be stupid enough to leave her in the dimension where he is operating.

So his goal is to deprive Superman in one demension of Lois, and maybe get Lois in the other demension committed to an insane assylum.

I have not yet figured out how they are going to get out of the mess, and even after my second rewrite I am wondering if I should try another.

I am half thinking maybe I will just have Tempus transfer Lois to the new dimension Metropolis and go from there. That way she will be less likely to end up in an insane assymlum.

The more I think about the interaction between Lois and the Kents (Clark and Rachel), the more I think that they would just assume she went crazy after being caught in the Congo.

That is the other thing I am 100% sure of, that the dimension Tempus takes Lois to is missing Lois since she vanished in the Congo.

So, the way I make it work to introduce Lois into my story where Clark is married to Rachel is to have two Clarks. I know someone will tell me I am cheating, but oh well.

John Pack Lambert