Originally posted by John Lambert:
I think the former. Of course that means that Clark has been shooting himself in the foot a lot more than what we saw in PML.
You meant with the Superman PML Kiss?

No wonder Lois was shocked with his not being willing to fully express his love for him in BatP, after all their flying dates and what not.
If they had indeed had been having private "flying" dates that did not include "rescues", then I'd have to agree with you here. I doubt that would have been the case though. I think if Lois and Superman had more real dates (i.e. "flying" dates) then she would have gotten more comfortable around him (per my story. laugh ) and stop being so gaspy female.

And then in season 2 we get "Church of Metropolis" where Superman does "real dancing" with Lois. What, has Clark decided at that point to live having two girlfriends, one for SM and one for CK? OK, maybe he has not fully accepted Mayson as a girlfriend, but still.
No, I don't think Clark saw himself as "dating Mayson" while Superman "dated Lois". I believe the dancing bit at the end of that episode was just Clark's way of finally dancing with the woman he had WANTED to dance with the entire time.

I had forgotten about them doing the Monique Kahn follow up. Still, that is tagged as "yesterday" to when Lois found the message from Martha. I guess that being Tuesday or Wednesday works, but there is no clear indication. I guess I was also assuming Cat would head to "fashion week" on Sunday, but I guess that was a wrong assumption on my part.
Even if actual days of the week weren't mentioned, they were still considered by the author. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.