Originally posted by John Lambert:
Well, so far I have not said they got married in a shotgun wedding. Actually since they have only been married two years in 1993, and their child is only 1, well it probably was not a shotgun wedding. I just remembered that they are in a deviation off of alt-wrold, so Martha is supposed to be dead. I guess I will have to revise my story so there is no Martha.
It's set in *an* alt-universe, it doesn't have to be THE alt-universe. You can have Martha alive if you need or want her to be.

I think I will also increase how long Clark and Rachel have been married. Let's see, Rachel graduated in 1985, and the story happens in the fall of 1993. Well, at least it is fall 1993 when we start, but that is in canon demesnion, or a replica, and then Tempus kipnapps Lois, so since he is crossing dimensions and moving Lois from Metropolis to Smallville, he might change time as well. I will have to think about this more.
Hmmmm. I curious why Clark went back and married Rachel then? Were they high school sweethearts? Why would Tempus bother Clark when he doesn't become Superman? I mean, I could see it for the torture of Lois bit, but you're not going to have Clark dump his wife and child for Lois, are you? grumble I hate waiting.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.