Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Sadly, had to catch up with other stuff and so I’m backlogged with reading.
But... but... but... then you won't know what's going on. frown Time to call in sick. laugh No? Darn. Okay, who told Michael he could have a real life? Clark? <<roll eyes>> How did I guess?

So, ‘he got turned into supper’? Or, he got sent to the Big City?
clap Yep. Sorry, Clark, Krypto moved to Hollywood to become a star.

And I was even joking about green K a couple parts ago. For some reason, I never think of Red K when I think Shuster’s Field.
clap

Huh. I just remember that one That 70’s Show episode where the gang drove to Canada for beer. Not even sure they’d been 18 yet. Okay, so, Plan B: Fly to Europe?
Yes, but that was the *70s* Show, this was mid-1980s, drinking age must have changed (due to too many drunk Americans going over the border).

TOWN MOB: No, she’s just a skank. Like that banker’s daughter.
clap

Fine, then just plain, military training. Hmm…I think I know why Max ‘stole’ her college money.
RACHEL: In that case, [Linked Image] Where's my brother?

And who takes care of Alt-World, then? Or is it that that universe doesn’t have a Lois so it’s going rapidly down the outhouse hole anyway?
Perry?

rotflol Or maybe we should just tell Tempus he can have it now? peep

So, they only see each other when he drives home on weekends?
Maybe.

Dr. FRISKIN: And how is that working out for you?
CLARK: [Linked Image]
DR FRISKIN: <jotting notes, draws sailboat> I think you'll need me a long, long time.

LOIS: Hey! You're supposed to be the good therapist!

DR. FRISKIN: Ha! <<rips off mask to show that she's really Dr. Carlin>>

LOIS: [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

DR CARLIN: <<Rips off mask to reveal Jimbo>>

JIMMY: Man, Jimbo. You're smooth. You got Lois good.

LOIS (aside to EW): What are we talking about again?
EW: That Clark loves you.

LOIS: He does?

Hmm…so, if I take it slow and ration stuff, I might be all set when you get back from the front lines?
Hopefully, I won't fall too far behind. eek I'm estimating slowing to two posts a week.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.