You meant with the Superman PML Kiss?
That is the main way. There is also the fact that he says he loves Lois as SM, and never does as CK. He even says as CK he is not attracked to her, although at Lois says he is totally lieing.

If they had indeed had been having private "flying" dates that did not include "rescues", then I'd have to agree with you here. I doubt that would have been the case though. I think if Lois and Superman had more real dates (i.e. "flying" dates) then she would have gotten more comfortable around him (per my story. laugh ) and stop being so gaspy female.
Hmm, I think you are right. BatP only makes sense if Lois has had very few interactions with Superman when she was not immediately rescued, or interviewing him for a story.

No, I don't think Clark saw himself as "dating Mayson" while Superman "dated Lois". I believe the dancing bit at the end of that episode was just Clark's way of finally dancing with the woman he had WANTED to dance with the entire time.
Yes, I guess you are right. However, why does he not go to her place as CK then? I guess he is less sure she will let CK than SM in.

John Pack Lambert