Originally posted by John Lambert:
I should proof read my FDKs. I am surprised you were able to figure out what I meant there.
help there is nothing I can say. </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yep. You've said it all.

No more Lana flash-backs.
I didn't say that. I said, no Lana SEX flashbacks.

No indepth description of his first time with Lana.
I've said enough on the subject (back in Part 5, I believe).

No Claude and Lois description.
I did Claude in GEM. Scratched him off my list... er... I didn't mean that as it sounded. I mean I WROTE about Claude in GEM.

Claude is just way too creepy, and if he does not come off as super creepy things will be worse. I prefer to think of Claude as the 100% jerk we saw in GEM.
Thanks. I'll take that as a compliment. We've got enough jerks in this story with Lex and Ralph (and a lunkhead named Clark).

CLARK: Hey! I resemble that remark!

I am guessing because he has not had the influence of M&J in his life, and he heavily lacks the confidence that having kind and loving parents gave canon Clark.
Possibly. clap

Which is why it would be very helpful if Lois was here right now, to learn the truth.
Don't worry, Lois and Trask will meet up.

Which is why things never worked with Lana. Well in part. They both treated the other in some ways as someone to boss around.

Hmm, hopefully this experience will cause him to trust Lois more.
[Linked Image]

Okay, I'm officially caught up with FDK. dance Time to post the new part...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.