it still seemed interesting to me, especially coming from a Libertarian point-of-view
To me, what labels and definitions people use about themselves ultimately mean nothing. People stick labels on themselves for all kinds of reasons. If, for example, you want to put forth an anti-libertarian view, you can hope that people will take you more seriously if you claim to be a libertarian yourself.

In Sweden there are a few ultra-conservative women who claim to be feminists. For example, one of them insists that all women ought to be stay-at-home wives and mothers, and she claims that this is a feminist view. How so? Well, she insists that God created all women to be full time wives and mothers, and that is why all women ought to turn their backs on society and remain safely locked up behind the doors of domesticity.

Please note that I, who call myself a feminist, don't insist on the opposite view. In other words, I would never say that all women have to have careers, or that it is wrong to be a fulltime wife and mother. What I insist on is that not all women are the same, and not all women would be happy devoting all their time to their families, and quite a few women might want have a job because of the financial benefits it gives them. For that reason, I find it extremely antifeminist to insist that all women should be housewives. And I believe that those who call themselves feminists while advocating such views do so because they want to make their (rather extreme) opinions more respectable.

In the same way, I personally don't regard the person you quoted as a libertarian at all, Vicki. I think the views that he put forth are incompatible with libertarianism.

Ann