Sorry TOC, but your quote doesn't hold up.

''Sorry. No results found for "The LORD God took the man and put him in the garden of Eden to till it and keep it. " in Keyword Search.''

Got that on Bible Gateway. 'Course I only checked the New International Version, the New King James Version and the New American Standard version, so I would be curious to know where you got that one, 'specially since I know Adam didn't have any tilling to do until after he and Eve tried to make themselves equal to God.

I also got this:
Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength.
Deuteronomy 6:4-6

See the problem with people so focused on earth worship, they forget where they come from, they forget where their attention should be aimed.

With all the waste spent on the farce that is global warming, wouldn't be surprised at all to see the sun come rushin' at us one day, especially during a "burning man" festival, because there's one thing I've learned in my 37 years is that God's got an ironical sense o' humor. (Ya'll 'scuse my Firefly speak, been marathoning all morning)

That's all I got to say on this. Ya'll enjoy your discussion wink

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!