It's over an hour long but doesn't feel that way when you're watching it; it's a very well-done documentary, which I believe was aired in Great Britain.
Yeah, it was shown on C4 and has pretty much been discredited since. goofy Both sides are still arguing over who has the most valid science and the believers have pretty much done as good a job of debunking much of the 'facts' in this documentary as the non-believers have with Gore's AIT.

TJ is right - I think if you're predisposed to believe in GW then you'll think Gore has the Truth. If you're predisposed to not believe in GW, you'll believe the 'experts' in this documentary.

For myself, I don't find much of value in any documentary that only advances one point of view and which is partisan in one direction or the other. I don't believe anyone can form a truly valid opinion either way unless they listen to both sides of the argument, (as Pam notes) take both with an extreme pinch of salt, do their own research into the various 'facts' presented and then make up their minds on where their own opinion falls.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers