OH MY GOD, WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!

Notice I don't say when. laugh

I've been ignoring the news on this for the most part. I agree with many of the points here (look! a consensus!). Goodness only knows what effect we have on the overall temperature, but we are on an unstable rock. The molten core continues to burn, the sun will fluctuate, and California may fall into the Pacific. We're just little ants trying to find our way back to our hills. (forgive my prose, it's slightly past my bedtime)

One thing I do agree with is that we're burning up our natural resources faster than we can replenish them. I'm just hoping my little bit of recycling is doing its part to help out. And I hope we can find an alternative to some of our finite resources soon. (I want my Mr. Fusion, too! And my flying car, dang it!)

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited