When I saw the number of posts, I figured Lynn had just been arguing with herself while I sat in the PTA meeting.

But look who we've sucked into our web!

We have friends! And...um...spectators?

SQD, you must watch said tape and weigh-in. This is especially important if you agree with me. (I should mention there is some extra credit in it for you, should you do so.)

I stumbled onto the flash fic while I was trolling for my Smallville fix. It didn't surprise me, as I had heard the murmurs of the subtext. Here's my take. MR is so magnetic, so darkly seductive, I can see the seed of the idea.

However, he has this chemistry with just about everyone. And there is a large Lex/Chloe fanfic base. Really good stuff. (I'll send you my link, Lynn. We'll talk. I'm thinking we move in over there and take over.)

I like what Smallville is doing with Lex. Showing us the tragedy. That he turns so evil eventually is heartbreaking, and even though we know it's coming, we root against it. What it boils down to is that he so envies what Clark has. And if he had it, someone to really love him, he wouldn't be Lex Luthor.

And you know in the comics Lana marries Pete. I never even see a wink towards this on the show, would like to.

KathyM thanks for coming and for bringing your semicolon. It's lovely, brightens up the place.

And KathyB, you want your broccoli with cheese on top. Can't beat it.

CC (going to bed, honest, unless Lynn wants to start another fight)

edit: Wait. Can't sleep well until I've had a chance to disagree with Lynn on Allison Mack's haircolor. It's bleached for now. Didn't we all do that in highschool? But when it grows out, once she's moved to Metropolis, changed her byline to LL and started working with Lenny from Laverne and Shirley, it will be a familiar shade of dark brown. Remember her secret identity speech to him "I'm the girl of your dreams disguised as your best friend..." Come on, people!! We know her!

ok, ok, goodnight, already...

You mean we're supposed to have lives?

Oh crap!

~Tank