Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

My apologies for the late posting. For the foreseeable future, at least, it seems as if Wednesday is a more quiet night on which to post. As I mentioned when I posted my note last night, I am back down to a 5 part cushion. I cannot allow myself to post if I drop any further behind. I need that cushion to make sure any major errors in timeline and scene organization can be fixed prior to posting. I do have the following scenes mapped out in OneNote and not just in my head. laugh Thank you, KatherineKent, for the recommendation and the procrastination device. I hope the next parts will roll out quickly (or at least once per week as RL allows), so that I don't have make any more delayed postings.

For those of you who are scientifically minded, and recognized the ".fits" filename extension to the other document on the Nightfall Virus disk, and are familiar with this program, I hope its use here doesn't seem out of place. I stumbled across this during my research and it seemed to fit (no pun intended) with the information Prof. Daitch may have given to Lois, along with the copy of the file supposedly sent to him by his friend in England. If FITS wouldn't have been used in this way (in describing or imagining something in space), please let me know and I shall remove it.

Also, I know that "grunge" is usually assigned to bands out of Seattle, not Metropolis, but Jimbo uses the term here more to describe a style of music rather than a location.

EDIT: I know I jump forward a bit in the timeline over these last few parts, but I want to move along quickly instead of hang out any longer in the quagmire that is this investigation. laugh

That's the end of tonight blathering, please post any comments here. Thank you for reading.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 04/27/14 08:14 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.