What was it about her that attracted liars? Was she so intimidating that all men felt the need to compensate by lying to her?
It is a curious thought. I know many (not all) of the other versions of Lois have a father that is in the military having (ultimately) good secrets that need to be kept. This version doesn't have that (strongly) part of his makeup. Yes they retconned the military into her history in Season 2 but that version never seemed jive with the humorous actions of the character from that season forward. He didn't really seem a military type to me. I might have bought the Season 1 version being former military (especially with his implant tech, it would have been an ideal match with the military replacing a vets arms and legs if amputated) but not the Season 2+ one.

Okay, she understood the reasoning behind Clark’s lies… well, the reasoning his deluded mind thought was logical. He hadn’t been able to trust her. Firstly, she had been enamored with his Super side, while rejecting the so-called human side he had created so that they could date in safety.
Still haven't explained the different universes thing, have you, Clark?

Alt-Clark: I plead the fifth.

Clearly, Clark was just stubborn enough to insist that she love him for Clark, even though he was Superman. Then, again, Lois didn’t know what he had been like on Krypton. His true personality did seem to fit better with his folksy human persona than with his stiff hero side. The former being harder to fake.
*Clark with his tongue in cheek* Alt-Clark: Amber waves of grain, and a small-tightly knit community where everyone knew everyone's name and nearly everything else about each other. Not to mention a mom who loves her apple pie and a father who needed help on the tractor from time to time. It was so close to living in Smallville, Kansas that I had to build it into my back-history as Clark.

The Kents were strangers even to Clark and she speculated again, why they had bonded, despite him stealing their son’s identity. Perhaps it was because of it. “If I wanted to be ‘safely tucked away’ somewhere, I wouldn’t be an investigative journalist, now would I, Chuck?” she asked.
Not exactly. It's one of those cases where she doesn't even have a CLUE. If she even suspected there was SUCH a thing as different dimensions I wonder if she'd believe that he might be from it. Then again, the idea of a flying man is implausible enough.

Clark closed his eyes as he winced in emotional pain. “In that other dimension, you know the one where the Lois and Clark actually are together, before they were married, Lois almost married Lex Luthor.” If that wasn’t a major wrong signal from her gut, he didn’t know what was.
That is sadly true. I don't know of many other instances where that's the case, but it is true.

Clark shook his head. “That’s just it, Mom. We don’t know if what Luthor told Lois about his childhood is true. Perry and I have been checking records, but since we haven’t been able to find a birth certificate on the man, let alone any record of Lex Luthor before 1962, we can’t verify any of it. All five of his unofficial biographies list his childhood in the same vague manner: orphaned before he was a teenager and a self-made man. None of them list his parents’ names nor where he grew up, nor even if he had been a ward of the state as I had been.” He scoffed. “He has even less of a history than I do, and he’s from this dimension.”
Hmmmm... I almost get the feeling that Luthor's father killed his mother (like he said) but that HE was the killer of his father. After that he went on the run and never, EVER looked back.

Clark held up his hand. “Since Luthor existed in that other dimension I visited as well, let’s not even try to go there and just stay in the realm of the known.
Did he exist in your own dimension, Clark? Maybe you can get some hints from the differences there about his history.

Quite honestly, I don't know when Clark and Lois had all that much downtime prior to Ordinary People to really talk. I can't imagine these two lasting that long on that talk.

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)