Darth Michael: Thanks for popping in.
Kyle Griffin?
If only he weren't still in jail.
KYLE: [Linked Image] Sigh. Lost opportunities.

JACK NAPIER: You need a reason for it?
AKA Joker, right? If so, hyper I have a brother? Cool!

It could have had more to do with leaving his ex-fiancée than being with Lois.
No, Clark actually switched universes to get away from that nutjob.
So, it *is* why he left "Krypton". (Lois's definiation of the other universe.)
HERB: From a certain POV.

I don’t know. I think Clark fell for just another Lana, there. He’d be so much better off dating that blonde A.D.A.
MAYSON: clap Does Lucy have a wacky paranoid sister in this one? Actually, that could be a funny show. Where the audience knows her sister isn't nuts, but Lucy and everyone else thinks she is.
LUCY: /ducking behind the couch/ Hide! It's my sister. She thinks her partner is an alien who flies around saving people.

Plus, Lex doesn’t want Lois to cavort with male Kryptonian strippers during her bachelorette party.
Of course! THAT'S why Lex took Lois to see Othello. To keep an eye on her, so she couldn't go out and have fun once last time before marrying a geezer.
OTOH, that would be a fun meet story for Lois and Clark.
Maybe it's happened to Lex before, so he's outlawed a maid-of-honor from every wedding after that.
LEX: What do you mean my fiancee ran off to Vegas with one of the strippers from her batchelorette party?

Now, Lois, he said ‘woman’ not ‘chick’ and I’m sure he only disrespected her experience, not her body or her gender.
By mentioning her sex at all, it implies it. If Jimmy had hired a male lawyer, would Lex have mentioned that the lawyer was male? No. /For example, if you exchange "woman" from that description of "Some woman straight out of law school" statement with a different race, sexual orientation, or body size, the offense becomes more noticeable./

Duh! What with the bait sitting at home, stuffing herself with pizza.
LOIS: I'm not always the bait, otherwise he wouldn't always be ditching me to go save someone else.

She had lost her appetite, even for chocolate.
ER: /passes out from surprise/
Well, Clark is her chocolate substitute, so when he doesn't show up chocolate suddenly doesn't seem so appetizing.

So, Clark’s going to be the reason why she’s still going to be a happy and active camper come her wedding night?
LEX: I’m not sure if I should buy him a watch or watch him getting buried.
You could always do both, Lex.

She licked her lips wondering what he would do if she tried taking off his shirt.
CLARK: [Suddenly, have to run off?]
Which is why it's more fun to explore this way.

CLARK: It’s warm in here. Why is it suddenly so warm in here… /confused/
Cause Lois is a hot babe?

Clark relaxed his hold on her, so that he could look her in the eye. “You think he was killed?”
Accident.
Possibly.

Maybe they all had shaving accidents?
Met Star Headline: "SURGEON GENERAL RECOMMENDS THUGS NOT SHARE SHAVING UTENSILS"

Well…she could gestate the next generation of world leaders?
Being dead?

ER: [not happy on the jumping of this scene] How? When? What?
Ooops. blush Skipped too much? But there were more fun scenes I wanted to get to? Talking about it wasn't enough?

“If this is an invitation to touch your undies, you’re on,” he teased.
Clark!
CLARK: What?! I was talking about washing and folding her laundry. What did you think I meant?
LOIS: clap

So, what about his cathouses? Isn’t scanning those going to be a massive invasion of privacy?
Why would Ellen be there?

LEX: This is adorable on so many levels.
JONATHAN: Keep that sicko away from my wife.

What if one Tempus seeded all the Lexes?
So, wiping Tempus out from the timeline gets rid of Lex too? Hmmmm. Sounds promising.

No idea about fits, but depending on the computer system Lois was using… in MS-DOS, filenames have been limited to 8 characters plus 3 for the extension.
According to Wikepedia the known extensions for FITS are: .fits, .fit , and .fts .

Thanks for you comments. Now, I've got to figure out why my toolbars suddenly went wonky on me and disappeared. /grumble. I knew I shouldn't have downloaded that new Adobe update./

EDIT: Logged off the internet and came back and there they were! Phew.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.