Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Also, one should introduce a Writer’s Day, too!
Is that the one day a year we can write without being interrupted?

LOIS: ‘Mother’s Day’? Is that some roundabout way of suggesting I’m preggers?
No.

Your kids don’t even let you write on Mom’s Day so you can get some gratification from the boards?
Mother's Day. The one day a year where my hubby has to work spoiling *other* mommies, and my kids insist I have do whatever they want to do. Wait. How is this different than all the other days of the year, again? Oh, right, my kids also get to torture me with kindness and I get a bunch of cheap grocery store flowers from my hubby. /psst. he should have gone with the chocolates./ Yippy. Thankfully, it only comes once a year. Yep. I'm an ungrateful and bitter old hag. After 10 years of being "spoiled" like this, you would be too.

You mean, you’re not turning Clark into a dumb oxen for kicks?
Well, I'm certainly not doing it for the money. laugh

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Why are you bouncing eyebrows at Lucy hiding from her crazy sister?
Because it sounds like a fun premise?
Maybe someone will pick up on that plot bunny. It's so sad when plot bunnies die covered with dust and swept up confused with those other bunnies. frown

You know, if Clark said the same thing about Ultra Woman, he’d have to answer to Justice League’s HR for it.
CLARK: [Linked Image] But she's my WIFE!

BATMAN: I don't write the bi-laws, Clark, I just enforce them.

Yeah, it just sounded kind of fun, was completely new, and showed off Lois’s galactically stupid deductive skills.
Maybe the scene will magically make an appearance in the Archive version along with that missing scene with that slut from college when I clean everything up to send to LabRat.

LINDA: /cough, cough/ I believe you mean, me.

EW: That's the one!

Lois will not get married to Lex before the end of the Internet!
LOIS: I'm not going to marry him anyway, before or after the end of that fad.

Knows as in ‘officially knows’ huh? wink
No, "knows" as in he's heard of their exact location.

SUPERMAN: Urban myths don't really count, because I need an actual street address to x-ray.

No, Lois does, too. /points at the Pilot, Honeymoon, Phoenix, Lex Jr Arc, Wedding Argh,…/
CLARK: Shows up again for no discernible reason? I *find* her!
lol I believe ER meant that she disappeared for no discernible reason.

LOIS: Hello? Working on a story!

Indeed. Let’s not talk about it lest someone realizes that they wanted to change it.
About what? Nothing of interest here. /waves hand/ These are not the FDK ramblings you're looking for.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.