hyper Yea! More FDK! dance

Originally Posted by John Lambert
Originally Posted by Part 167
Firstly, because she was the best investigative reporter Metropolis, and possibly the world, had ever seen and the sexist pig thought he could distract her from the foul stench emanating from LexCorp by romancing her.
I'm surprised Lois considers the posibility there has ever been a better investigative reporter.
Only in the world, but not in Metropolis. wink

Not likely, since it seems he was working on the lair before he ever took notice of Lois.
How long does it take to build an underground lair for billionaire and no need for building inspectors?

Clark really needs to tell her what is actually happening.
At some point, Lois and Clark will talk.

While letting her know that he didn't do it just for her might hurt a little, it would make his actions make more sense. Otherwise his refusal to pretend to date her as CK so she could really date him as SM makes no sense.
Yes, I doubt he could tell "that's the way the other Clark wooed you" and have her understand.

Even if he does believe it now, she needs actions that show he believes it.
Until they can fully move past this investigation, trust will be hard to come by for either of them.

Such preparations at times are hard for undercover contacts.
Exactly.

I think that would flow better as "but not for a".
Fixed.

As if the Planet matters in his overall business.
I'm sure Lex projects an outward appearance of the loss of the Daily Planet as being painful one for him and his pocket book.

Originally Posted by John
Originally Posted by Part167
in order to hire some woman straight out of law school. Lois had bristled from Lex’s implication that a female lawyer wasn’t qualified, merely because of her gender.
Luthor is worse than I thought.
He basically implies the same in canon.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.