CLARK: Then why do *I* keep making all these lunkheadian mistakes?
rotflol Freudian situation? Chance to bond with Lois?

NEXT UP ON THE CW Network: Smallville from the POV of Lois's little sister Lucy. Let's see what was going on with her while Lois was trying not to fall for a farm boy from the sticks with Super powers.
laugh

I bet I can find more people on this website who would pay money to see Clark strip than Lois.
That could actually have been an interesting double-auction during the fundraiser evil Two auctions, only one story gets done, depending on which auction comes out ahead :p

I'd read that too, but didn't Stardust by Caroline K. start something like that?
Hmm…It’s possible I read this 5 years ago or so…

Um... actually, I was thinking more of a slap on the wrist and another semi-annual harassment seminar.
laugh But that would mean Clark breaking the rules, repeatedly instead of just not handing over a handcuffed crook the authorities.
CROOK: He’d better not hand me over while I’m handcuffed, given my lack of apparel during such times.

If upon re-reading that section of the story, my muse is inspired I'll add in a Part 124-B for those of you on the boards
party
Thank you for once more keeping me on my toes, plot wise at least. smile
smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.