peep I’ve just kind of managed to wrangle out of RL’s strangle hold. It’s a bit like with Clark in the Kryptonite cage. You know that there’s a beautiful things happening right around the corner, but you still find yourself unable to give it your full attention.
CLARK: *Beautiful*? dizzy
Yup, also, on a slightly unrelated note: Canon Lois was so overjoyed after the ceremony, she even kissed Lex square on the month. /things you discover while figuring out story banners/

KYLE: Sigh. <realizes how dumb it was to not break out of jail for the occasion> Lost opportunities.
See? That’s why he never stood a chance with Lois.
LOIS: [Linked Image] I like smart studs.
CAT: Me, too!
CLARK: [Linked Image]

AKA Joker, right? If so, hyper I have a brother? Cool!
Yup.

LUCY: /ducking behind the couch/ Hide! It's my sister. She thinks her partner is an alien who flies around saving people.
[Linked Image]

LEX: What do you mean my fiancee ran off to Vegas with one of the strippers from her batchelorette party?
So…he’s going to have one eunich stripper soon?

By mentioning her sex at all, it implies it.
So, by calling Clark Superman instead of Superwhimp they’re making sure that he’s not disrespected?

LOIS: I'm not always the bait, otherwise he wouldn't always be ditching me to go save someone else.
rotflol Also, funny how she did not object to stuffing herself with pizza.

Quote:
Quote:
She had lost her appetite, even for chocolate.
ER: /passes out from surprise/
Well, Clark is her chocolate substitute, so when he doesn't show up chocolate suddenly doesn't seem so appetizing.
Am not sure that reasoning works…

LEX: I’m not sure if I should buy him a watch or watch him getting buried.
You could always do both, Lex.
First burry him and when that not works, buy him a watch?

Quote:
CLARK: It’s warm in here. Why is it suddenly so warm in here… /confused/
Cause Lois is a hot babe?
laugh
LOIS: mad

Ooops. shocked Skipped too much? But there were more fun scenes I wanted to get to? Talking about it wasn't enough?
blush Not sure which scene that has been…

CLARK: What?! I was talking about washing and folding her laundry. What did you think I meant?
LOIS: <happy her boyfriend is just a hired help at a dry cleaner instead of a pervert like her fiancé>
laugh

Quote:
So, what about his cathouses? Isn’t scanning those going to be a massive invasion of privacy?
Why would Ellen be there?
Madam? Clark likes to check out working girls ever since he realized that Lois is subbing as one?

So, wiping Tempus out from the timeline gets rid of Lex too? Hmmmm. Sounds promising.
LOIS: One Clark or many Lexes… One Clark or many Lexes [Linked Image]

EDIT: Logged off the internet and came back and there they were! Phew.
Awww… Just like with Lois. She also often disappears and then shows up again for no discernible reason.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.