Wow! Look at all this FDK! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift!
That’s right! Also, one should introduce a Writer’s Day, too!
LOIS: ‘Mother’s Day’? Is that some roundabout way of suggesting I’m preggers?

which I've been kicked off of so kids can play games, so nothing to cover up. Mom's day? Yeah, right. HA!/
laugh Your kids don’t even let you write on Mom’s Day so you can get some gratification from the boards? [Linked Image]

Maybe she had decided to marry Lex since her friends showed up after all and just keep Clark on the side. huh
rotflol

lol Now, I'm not THAT cruel to Clark, am I?
You mean, you’re not turning Clark into a dumb oxen for kicks?

Why are you bouncing eyebrows at Lucy hiding from her crazy sister?
Because it sounds like a fun premise?

Quote:
So…he’s going to have one eunich stripper soon?
LOIS: huh What would be the point?
EW: peep /didn't notice the...uh... pun, until after it had been typed./
rotflol

LOIS: What? Did you think I'd be looking at your brain in that outfit?
You know, if Clark said the same thing about Ultra Woman, he’d have to answer to Justice League’s HR for it.

She's too depressed for even chocolate?
thud

The scene where Lois found out that Rat=Jack, Denny's older brother.
Yeah, it just sounded kind of fun, was completely new, and showed off Lois’s galactically stupid deductive skills.

I'll be sure to write out all the scenes in minute detail now, so you don't miss a single thing. Days in the story will now last months of posting parts, but on the plus side the story will never end.
party Lois will not get married to Lex before the end of the Internet!

EW: Wait. What? <has realized that she has just jinxed herself>

But that would require Clark to know where they are. He doesn't. He only knows the addresses of Lex's legit businesses.
Knows as in ‘officially knows’ huh? wink

Quote:
Awww… Just like with Lois. She also often disappears and then shows up again for no discernible reason.
LOL. I thought that was Clark.
No, Lois does, too. /points at the Pilot, Honeymoon, Phoenix, Lex Jr Arc, Wedding Argh,…/
CLARK: Shows up again for no discernible reason? I *find* her!

It's nice to see that the moderators were just joking about the 10 quote maximum.
Indeed. Let’s not talk about it lest someone realizes that they wanted to change it.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.