Wow! Look at all this FDK! What a wonderful Mother's Day gift! smile1
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
peep I’ve just kind of managed to wrangle out of RL’s strangle hold. It’s a bit like with Clark in the Kryptonite cage. You know that there’s a beautiful things happening right around the corner, but you still find yourself unable to give it your full attention.
CLARK: *Beautiful*? dizzy
laugh Yeah. Beautiful doesn't come to mind. /would cover up computer, but most recent parts are on other computer which I've been kicked off of so kids can play games, so nothing to cover up. Mom's day? Yeah, right. HA!/

Yup, also, on a slightly unrelated note: Canon Lois was so overjoyed after the ceremony, she even kissed Lex square on the month. /things you discover while figuring out story banners/
Yes, I noticed that when I was re-watching HoL for /cough, cough/ research reasons. [Linked Image] Made a note of it on the HoL discussion page and asked for explanation. Maybe she had decided to marry Lex since her friends showed up after all and just keep Clark on the side. huh

See? That’s why he never stood a chance with Lois.
LOIS: /nods/ I like smart studs.
CAT: Me, too!
CLARK: /uh/
lol Now, I'm not THAT cruel to Clark, am I?

ER: /bounces eyebrows/
Why are you bouncing eyebrows at Lucy hiding from her crazy sister?

So…he’s going to have one eunich stripper soon?
LOIS: huh What would be the point?
EW: peep /didn't notice the...uh... pun, until after it had been typed./

So, by calling Clark Superman instead of Superwhimp they’re making sure that he’s not disrespected?
Well, Lois didn't name him Super Genius, but Superman, so intelligence wasn't included.
CLARK: Hey!
LOIS: What? Did you think I'd be looking at your brain in that outfit?

Also, funny how she did not object to stuffing herself with pizza.
She's not stuffing herself with Pizza, because he only delivers it once a week.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
She had lost her appetite, even for chocolate.
ER: /passes out from surprise/
Well, Clark is her chocolate substitute, so when he doesn't show up chocolate suddenly doesn't seem so appetizing.
Am not sure that reasoning works…
She's too depressed for even chocolate?

First burry him and when that not works, buy him a watch?
LOIS: Yeah. /scoffs/ Good luck with that.
LEX: Clark doesn't like watches?
LOIS: Hates 'em.

LOIS: /mad/
Better than "Ice Queen" isn't it?
CAT: /nods/

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Ooops. shocked Skipped too much? But there were more fun scenes I wanted to get to? Talking about it wasn't enough?
blush Not sure which scene that has been…
The scene where Lois found out that Rat=Jack, Denny's older brother. peep I'll be sure to write out all the scenes in minute detail now, so you don't miss a single thing. Days in the story will now last months of posting parts, but on the plus side the story will never end.
EW: Wait. What? thud
LOIS: I think I've waited long enough for a Nfic scene, don't you think? Clark? Clark!
CLARK: [Linked Image] No, I like the EW's idea. Details are important, no matter how long and delaying they are. [Linked Image]

ER: So, what about his cathouses? Isn’t scanning those going to be a massive invasion of privacy?
EW: Why would Ellen be there?
ER: Madam? Clark likes to check out working girls ever since he realized that Lois is subbing as one?
But that would require Clark to know where they are. He doesn't. He only knows the addresses of Lex's legit businesses.

Awww… Just like with Lois. She also often disappears and then shows up again for no discernible reason.
LOL. I thought that was Clark.

It's nice to see that the moderators were just joking about the 10 quote maximum. laugh

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.