Colleen: Thanks for reading. laugh
Or when Tempus jumped universes he decided to eliminate the competition, so to speak, and destroyed Luthor before he was particularly well known.
cool possibly.

Or hey, maybe Luthor actually managed to be a good guy for a change and was off helping orphans in Africa or something!
[Linked Image] Well, he may have gone to Africa... Um... Define "helping" again.

… /laugh/ Naw.
I'm going to have to agree with you. Lex as a good guy sounds like quite a boring character.

Wondering how Clark and Lois will arrange their evening chats now. I guess they could come up with something else, but losing the cannolis will be such a tragedy!!!
While I've been quite subtle about it, weeks and weeks are passing by. Herb visited in early-mid May. The Wedding is supposed to happen in mid-June (the 18th by by notes). I'm sure that if Lois and Clark want to meet, they'll figure out a way to do it. Don't forget, she still has that cell phone. They're also meeting on Sundays to do her laundry.

Thanks for your comments.

mrsMxyzptlk: Oooooh. Another comment. goofy Glad to pleasantly surprise a scientist!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.