Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Wrong Trilogy - Book 2

Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark (This will be referred to by its nickname in the subject/header line "Wrong Clark").

By VirginiaR.

Rated: PG-13 (language and sexual references).

Length: Long, epic length. It is currently still a work in progress, but 230 parts have already been written.

[Linked Image]
Cover Art created by: KatherineKent

Description: Alt-Clark goes to a Clark-less dimension to woo a new Lois and to be this new dimension’s Superman. Clark doesn’t know that this is an alt-canon-dimension, and he’s stepping into canon Clark’s shoes from his first appearance in Metropolis in May 1993. This is Book 2 of my Wrong Trilogy. While it is recommended to read Book 1 first, it is not required. Book 1 being Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] .

Author’s Note: Because this story is so very, [i]very
long, I have broken it up into smaller story-sized plot arcs. I hope this is helpful to those who might want to read a bit at a time and not want to try and read the entire epic at once. I’ve included which episode rewrites from canon are told during that story arc.

5/30/2014 - Boards Upgrade Note: I've fixed all the broken links for Wrong Clark within the TOC *and* all the broken links within the individual parts / FDKs threads. dance Should you come across any broken links here in the TOC or elsewhere, please PM me and I will fix them. Thank you for your patience and for reading my story. smile

SECTION ONE: WRONG BOY MEETS RIGHT GIRL...

Story Arc: “Getting Settled” – (Prologue – Part 21) - Pilot, Strange Visitor, and Never Ending Battle

Prologue & Part 1
Comments

Part 2
Comments

Part 3
Comments

Part 4
Comments

Part 5
Comments

Part 6
Comments

Part 7
Comments

Part 8
Comments

Part 9
Comments

Part 10
Comments

Part 11
Comments

Part 12
Comments

Part 13
Comments

Part 14
Comments

Part 15
Comments

Part 16
Comments

Part 17
Comments

Part 18
Comments

Part 19
Comments

Part 20
Comments

Part 21
Comments

More posting parts are listed below the Disclaimer.

Disclaimer: Inspired by the characters created by Jerry Siegel & Joe Shuster as they were portrayed on the Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman television series, developed by Deborah Joy LeVine. The characters do not belong to me; they belong to themselves (although Warner Bros, DC Comics, and the heirs to Siegel and Shuster might disagree). Many thanks to all the writers on the above-referenced show, especially Deborah Joy LeVine, Bryce Zabel, Jack Weinstein, Lee Hutson, Dan Levine, Robert Killebrew, Bradley Moore, Chris Ruppenthal, Eugenie Ross-Leming, Brad Buckner, John McNamara, Thania St. John, Tony Blake, Paul Jackson, Paris Qualles, H.B. Cobb, Grant Rosenberg, Kate Boutilier, Gene Miller, Karen Kavner, Kathy McCormick, Dean Cain, and many other scriptwriters from whom I quote directly from their scripts from Seasons 1-2. The story interweaved around their borrowed dialogue, and some plot points, is entirely my own.

Although, I have borrowed the name Lane Davies, from the actor who played the character Tempus on the Lois & Clark tv show, for the Garner’s Vice-President, this character is not to represent him in any way, shape, form, or character. I meant no offense, only an homage to the man who brought us much enjoyment as our beloved villain. All other characters' names and likenesses in this story are creations of the author, despite any similarities to anyone living or dead (except those owned by DC Comics, etc., noted above or owned by anyone else noted below).

Tang is a powdered flavored fruit drink whose brand is owned by Kraft Foods and made famous by the John Glen and NASA.

”Here Comes Peter Cottontail” written by Steve Nelson and Jack Rollins, originally performed by Gene Autry.

The Muppets are a style of puppet created by Jim Henson.

"...party like it's 1999" lyric comes from Prince's hit “1999" which Prince not only performed but also wrote. I am borrowing this lyric, I am making NO money from it, just using it to demonstrate a point in my story (and as Prince's music was well known by anyone growing up in the 1980s, it only makes sense that Lucy would quote this famous lyric). Please, Prince, take no offense.

Miami Vice was a TV show produced by Michael Mann for NBC from 1984-1989.

Some Like it Hot was a film directed by Billy Wilder, starring Jack Lemon, Tony Curtis, and Marilyn Monroe.

Gentlemen Prefer Blondes is a 1953 film starring Marilyn Monroe and Jane Russell, screenplay written by Charles Lederer, based on a stage musical by Joseph Fields and Anita Loos. It was directed by Howard Hawks It's my favorite MM movie and heartedly recommend it. (This is the one with MM's rendition of "Diamonds are A Girl's Best Friend".)

The Seven Year Itch is a 1955 film starring Marilyn Monroe and Tom Ewell, screenplay by Billy Wilder and George Axelrod, based on George Axelrod's stage play. It was directed by Billy Wilder. (This is the one with the famous scene with MM over the subway grate that blows the skirt of her white dress over her head.)

Charlie Brown is a comic character from the Peanuts strip, written and illustrated by Charles Schultz. His purchase of the wimpiest tree of on the lot comes from the 1965 film A Charlie Brown Christmas , written by Charles Schultz, and directed by Bill Melendez.

The Gunne Sax style dress was all the rage in the late 1970s and early 1980s. I imagine Lana’s dress as being one of the ones with a revealing bodice as opposed to a dress that covered one’s chest in lace to her neck.

Jordache Jeans were one of the styles of skin tight jeans popular in the early 1980s.

Farrah Fawcett was an actress on television in the late 1970s and early 1980s, best known as one of “Charlie’s Angels” and for popularizing a certain style of hair.

Baby, It's Cold Outside The dialogue from the night when he tries to convince Lana to stay was inspired by this song, music and lyrics by Frank Loesser.

“The Hulk” is a Marvel comic book character, created by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby.

The Kents’ bull, Ferdinand, was named after the character of the gentle, flower-loving, bull in the classic children’s book “The Story of Ferdinand” . Story by Munro Leaf, drawings by Robert Lawson.

Clark's line about couples getting married by checking into a hotel's honeymoon suite was inspired by Erin Klinger's fanfic epic The Accidental Husband .

Officially, Lisa Marie Presley and Michael Jackson were married at the end of May 1994, and at the end of February 1994, she was still married to her previous husband, Danny Kenough. The engagement announcement mentioned in my story is completely of my own making.

(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such as I as written by Bill Trader and performed by Elvis Presley (1952)

Rolex, SA is luxury brand of watches created by Alfred Davis and Hans Wilsdorf in 1905, and is owned by the Wilsdorf Foundation. Neither this brand or company is in any way associated with Lex Luthor, in this or any other dimension. I just borrowed the similarity in name for this story.

Timex is a brand of watches owned by the Timex Group. Neither this brand or company is in any way associated with Lex Luthor; he merely borrowed their fantastic name for his brand of everyday watches, the TimeLex, in this story.

Cagney & Lacey was a television show from the 1980s about two opposite end of the spectrum female detectives.

Dog Day Afternoon is a 1975 Sidney Lumet film, starring Al Pacino, about a bank heist gone bad.

Gucci is an Italian line of clothing and accessories designed by Guccio Gucci. It is owned by PPR. It is no way associated with Lex Luthor.

The idea Henderson got from watching “Adventures of Robin Hood” show was actually based on “The Stolen Costume” episode from Season One of the original “Adventures of Superman” show with George Reeves. Alas, it doesn't look like he'll be using it after all.

Spock, The Borg Collective, and the Physicist’s Report (based on the Captain’s Log) are all borrowed from the television shows “Star Trek” and “Star Trek: The Next Generation” created by Gene Roddenberry. The Borg Collective was introduced during S2, Episode 16: “Q Who?” written by Maurice Hurley. (Tempus always reminded me of Q.)

Kool-Aid is a powdered drink whose brand is owned by Kraft Foods. In 1978, the Jonestown cult killed themselves by adding poison to the mixture (or a similar product) and drinking it.

“Pride and Prejudice” is a novel written by Jane Austin and publish in 1813, includes the characters Elizabeth Bennet and Mr. Darcy.

According to Wikipedia , 9-1-1 system in the United States came online nationwide in 1968.

The term Stepfordian comes from The Stepford Wives book by Ira Levin and the 1976 film based upon it.

“Roman Holiday” is a 1953 romantic comedy directed by William Wyler. The film starred Audrey Hepburn as a Royal Princess visiting Rome and the Gregory Peck as a newspaper reporter who shows her the city all the while trying to get the story of a lifetime.

”Sabrina” is a 1954 romantic comedy directed by Billy Wilder. Audrey Hepburn stars as the chauffeur’s daughter who turns from an awkward duckling into a glorious swan, causing the two rich brothers (William Holden and Humphry Bogart) who employ her father to fight for her affections.

“Carrie” is a novel by Stephen King, which was immortalized in the 1976 film of the same name. During the prom, Carrie’s classmates drench her in pig’s blood as a practical joke, instantly regretting it.

Tusken Raiders are characters from George Lucas's Star Wars Universe (and Jimmy's line of dialogue references "Star Wars: A New Hope".)

[i]If You Love Somebody Set Them Free[/i] is the correct title from that song Clark recalls. It’s by Sting and is on his “Dream of the Blue Turtles” album from 1985.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 06/30/16 02:57 AM. Reason: update A/N

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Continuation of the List of Parts

Story Arc: “Two Jimmys” – (Parts 22-25) – I’m looking Through You

Part 22
Comments

Part 23
Comments

Part 24
Comments

Part 25
Comments

Story Arc: “Help is the Hardest Word to Say” – (Parts 26-33) – Requiem for a Superhero

Part 26
Comments

Part 27
Comments

Part 28
Comments

Part 29
Comments

Part 30
Comments

Part 31
Comments

Part 32
Comments

Part 33
Comments

Story Arc: “Breaking Up is Hard to Do” – (Parts 34-40) - New

Part 34
Comments

Part 35
Comments

Part 36
Comments

Part 37
Comments

Part 38
Comments

Part 39
Comments

Part 40
Comments

Story Arc: “Crushing” – (Parts 41-47a) – I’ve Got a Crush on You
(This story arc ends partially through Part 47 – prior to the Chapter Heading “Smallville”)

Part 41
Comments

Part 42
Comments

Part 43
Comments

Part 44
Comments

Part 45
Comments

Part 46
Comments

Story Arc: “Smallville” – (Parts 47b-62a) – Green, Green Glow of Home, Foundling
(This Story Arc starts half-way through Part 47 at the Chapter Heading “Smallville” and ends partially through Part 62 at the Chapter Heading “Hot in the City”)

Part 47
Comments

Part 48
Comments

Part 49
Comments

Part 50
Comments

Part 51
Comments

Part 52
Comments

Part 53
Comments

Part 54
Comments

Part 55
Comments

Part 56
Comments

Part 57
Comments

Part 58
Comments

Part 59
Comments

Part 60
Comments

Part 61
Comments

Story Arc: “In Like a Jaguar” – (Parts 62b-68a) - Man of Steel Bars, Witness
(This Story Arc starts partially through Part 62 at the Chapter Heading “Hot in the City” and ends half way through Part 68 at the Chapter Heading "It's a Wrong Christmas".)

Part 62
Comments

Part 63
Comments

Part 64
Comments

Part 65
Comments

Part 66
Comments

Part 67
Comments

Story Arc: "It's a Wrong Christmas" - (Parts 68b-70a) - New
(This Story Arc begins half way through Part 68 at the Chapter Heading "It's a Wrong Christmas" and ends partially through Part 70 before the Chapter Heading "Deadline".)

Part 68
Comments

Part 69
Comments

Story Arc: "Crossroads I" - (Parts 70b-80) - Pheromone, My Lovely; Honeymoon in Metropolis
(This Story Arc begins half way through Part 70 at the Chapter Heading "Deadline")

Part 70
Comments

Part 71
Comments

Part 72
Comments

Part 73
Comments

Part 74
Comments

Part 75
Comments

Part 76
Comments

Part 77
Comments

Part 78
Comments

Part 79
Comments

Part 80
Comments

Story Arc: "Crossroads II" - (Parts 81-97) - All Shook Up

Part 81
Comments

Part 82
Comments

Part 83
Comments

Part 84
Comments

Part 85
Comments

Part 86
Comments

Part 87
Comments

Part 88
Comments

Part 89
Comments

Part 90
Comments

Part 91
Comments

Part 92
Comments

Part 93
Comments

Part 94
Comments

Part 95
Comments

Part 96
Comments

Part 97
Comments

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 04:59 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
SECTION TWO: THE INVESTIGATION

Story Arc: "Truth and Consequences" - (Parts 98-102) - All Shook Up (continued - kinda, sorta, mostly new stuff)

Part 98
Comments

Part 99
Comments

Part 100
Comments

Part 101
Comments

Part 102
Comments

Story Arc: "The Departed" aka Battle of the Episodes - (Parts 103-124) - Illusions of Grandeur, Ides of Metropolis, and The Rival, with a sprinkling of Foundling and Vatman.

Part 103
Comments

Part 104
Comments

Part 105
Comments

Part 106
Comments

Part 107
Comments

Part 108
Comments

Part 109
Comments

Part 110
Comments

Part 111
Comments

Part 112
Comments

Part 113
Comments

Part 114
Comments

Part 115
Comments

Part 116
Comments

Part 117
Comments

Part 118
Comments

Part 119
Comments

Part 120
Comments

Part 121
Comments

Part 122
Comments

Part 123
Comments

Part 124
Comments

Story Arc: "A Night At The Opera" - (Parts 125-137) - FlyHard and cool

Part 125
Comments

Part 126
Comments

Part 127
Comments

Part 128
Comments

Part 129
Comments

Part 130
Comments

Part 131
Comments

Part 132
Comments

Part 133
Comments

Part 134
Comments

Part 135
Comments

Part 136
Comments

Part 137
Comments

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/30/14 05:04 PM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Last edited by VirginiaR; 10/19/14 03:36 AM. Reason: Added New Chapter Title

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
***SECTION III: GRABBING THE GOLD RING***

Story Arc: "Back to the Planet" - (Parts 194-200) - Madame Ex

Part 194
Comments

Part 195
Comments

Part 196
Comments

Part 197
Comments

Part 198
Comments

Part 199
Comments

Part 200
Comments

Story Arc: "Between the Lines" - (Parts 201-209) - Wall of Sound

Part 201
Comments

Part 202
Comments

Part 203
Comments

Part 204
Comments

Part 205
Comments

Part 206
Comments

Part 207
Comments

Part 208
Comments

Part 209
Comments

Story Arc: "Covering the Bases" - (Parts 210-217) - The Prankster and Church of Metropolis.

Part 210
Comments

Part 211
Comments

Part 212
Comments

Part 213
Comments

Part 214
Comments

Part 215
Comments

Part 216
Comments

Part 217
Comments

Last edited by VirginiaR; 06/30/16 02:50 AM. Reason: Moved A/N

VirginiaR.
---
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Story Arc: "Help Me Make It Through The Night" (Parts 218-225) - Operation Blackout, That Old Gang of Mine, A Bolt from the Blue, Metallo, and Season Greedings

Part 218
Comments

Part 219
Comments

Part 220
Comments

Part 221
Comments

Part 222
Comments

Part 223
Comments

Part 224
Comments

Part 225
Comments

Story Arc: "Smallville Promises" (Parts 226-228) - No Episode Affiliation (Just lots of WAFFy distraction)

Part 226
Comments

Part 227
Comments

Part 228
Comments

A/N: Writing has been much slower than anticipated since I started my new job. Instead of writing a part a week as I used to, I'm lucky to complete a part every 2 weeks. Therefore, I'm going to start a new posting schedule. What I'll do is continue to post every Wednesday as I have been until this story arc is complete (Part 228). When I have completed it, I'll take another hiatus until I have finished writing the next story arc. Then, I'll start posting again until that story arc is complete or until I have finished the following story arc, etc. I apologize for the delays and for any confusion.

Last edited by VirginiaR; 06/30/16 02:54 AM. Reason: Added A/N

VirginiaR.
---

Moderated by  Mike M, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard