Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: I even anticipated posting an extra part this week, being so close, but then my muse went wild last night.
ER: /excitedly interprets this as Muse convincing EW that Lois and Clark deserve some noogie /
Not at all. Just some detailed Superman interruptus, but I won't get into the particulars (since I'm saving it for later on). Now, what I've been wallbash writing all week will probably end up in my deleted scenes folder because of its Nfic-ness. /Sometimes writing from the POV or head of one of my characters isn't a good thing/ (sits back to be entertained as Michael completely misinterprets what this scene was to be about.) evil

EW: Now, I'm going to be firm and move this idea until later, which means editing to move the plot forward.
ER: Oh no! Apparently, EW prefers some /other interruptus delays/ and then maybe some /playful handcuffing/
CLARK: How does that smilie look anything like playful?
EW: [Linked Image]
CLARK: [Linked Image] Well, I guess it could be if Lois had the key to the cuffs, but still...

MUSE: You know what would be fun...?
ER: And result in many new FDKs?
One is always hopeful.

MUSE: /bats eyelashes again with big grin/
EW: My apologies to my readers. My Muse doesn't know how to let go.
ER: Why does she sound like the left one in your avatar and EW like the right one?
You mean I let my muse walk all over me and give in 9 times out of 10? I have no idea to what you could be referring? [Linked Image]

SUPERMAN: No, no. I distinctly heard a call for help.
EW: It doesn't count if you're the one doing the screaming.
ER: Although, I think I read that one before /huh/
A good joke is always worth a repeat visit.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.