Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
CLARK: Then why do *I* keep making all these lunkheadian mistakes?
rotflol Freudian situation? Chance to bond with Lois?
CLARK: That works for me.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
I bet I can find more people on this website who would pay money to see Clark strip than Lois.
That could actually have been an interesting double-auction during the fundraiser evil Two auctions, only one story gets done, depending on which auction comes out ahead
Rumors abide that there may be another round of auctions coming up. WE'LL have to volunteer. Of course, I'm only one part into my story for KK, so I have some catching up to do first.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
I'd read that too, but didn't Stardust by Caroline K. start something like that?
Hmm…It’s possible I read this 5 years ago or so…
It hasn't been *that* long since I answered your FDK. Oh, wait. My bad. blush Never mind.
wink

But that would mean Clark breaking the rules, repeatedly instead of just not handing over a handcuffed crook the authorities.
CROOK: He’d better not hand me over while I’m handcuffed, given my lack of apparel during such times.
Since we were discussing punishment for dating UW while they were both in The League, my guess is if she were handcuffed, Batman would be the loser should it be suggested that she be handed over to him.

BM: [Linked Image] Some things I *don't* want to know about.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.