Originally Posted by Darth Michael
[Linked Image] On the plus side, this soooo sounds like a post-10th anniversary Lois. Only, would Clark ever risk flowers instead of chocolates?
Thanks, Michael. The greatest thing about Clark is that *I'm* in control of their relationship.

CLARK: Then why do *I* keep making all these lunkheadian mistakes?

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Maybe someone will pick up on that plot bunny. It's so sad when plot bunnies die covered with dust and swept up confused with those other bunnies.
It needs to be rescued and put in the habitat over here…
/rushes off/
So… all better now
Aren't you a sweetie. sloppy Although, I think it would work better as a running gag in a sitcom than a fan fic story.

NEXT UP ON THE CW Network: Smallville from the POV of Lois's little sister Lucy. Let's see what was going on with her while Lois was trying not to fall for a farm boy from the sticks with Super powers.

Although, Lois the stripper is much more fun for certain people.
I bet I can find more people on this website who would pay money to see Clark strip than Lois. /Figurative bet not literal one./ Hmmmmmm. The plot bunnies are tangoing.

She could do it to support herself in college. But during her first act, she gets to do the bachelor show for one Hack from Nowheresville who’s buddies have taken him to the Big City ™ for one last night on the town before he ties the knot. Of course, in the end Lois ends up doing a private dance for him (wouldn’t want to embarrass her completely, right?) and with a story and an intern’s job at the Planet.
I'd read that too, but didn't Stardust by Caroline K. start something like that? (minus the stripper angle) /Those of you, who haven't read it: beware! Once you start, it's very, very difficult to stop./

Originally Posted by EW
CLARK: But she's my WIFE!

BATMAN: I don't write the bi-laws, Clark, I just enforce them.
So…no fraternization in the company? Which means Lois will move to a different company that also deals with super-charged beings?
LOIS: But…but…but…there’s only the crime syndicates left if it’s not the Justice League! [Linked Image]
CLARK: mad Brrrruuuuuuuceeeeeeeee!
BRUCE: So what? Your better half’s a crook. They can be fun in the sack.
SELINA: Meow!
Um... actually, I was thinking more of a slap on the wrist and another semi-annual harassment seminar.

Originally Posted by EW
Maybe the scene will magically make an appearance in the Archive version along with that missing scene with that slut from college when I clean everything up to send to LabRat.
hyper You will also link them on the boards, right?
If upon re-reading that section of the story, my muse is inspired I'll add in a Part 124-B for those of you on the boards.

Thank you for once more keeping me on my toes, plot wise at least. smile

Last edited by VirginiaR; 06/01/14 02:46 AM. Reason: Fixed Typo

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.