Originally posted by Darth Michael:
I’ll admit, I was too distracted with the actual story to keep noticing the title… Hey, maybe you’ll even crack the four digits one day?
[Linked Image] Well, if LabRat becomes more strict on what constitutes a sequel on the Archives...

LABRAT: [Linked Image]

<<Just joking>>

Well, he did. Strangely enough, he kept trying to commit suicide to avoid being chained to her.
Interesting interpretation of events, there, Michael.

LOIS: Didn't he try to commit suicide so that Superman wouldn't touch him?

CLARK: No, Lex kept trying to kill himself so that he wouldn't end up in jail.

LEX: It's a moot point, since none of them were the real me anyway.

Oh boy. Lana must have had a very muscular hitting arm by the end of their engagement. Actually, the true reason she broke up with him – she started to look like a discus thrower.
And she thought breaking up with a viable man in this condition was preferable to sticking with him?

The “Long lost but recently reunited sister” zone? Just like Luke and Leia? Unfortunately, Mrs. Cox makes an awful Chewbacca to Lex’s Han. Or would Superman be Han in this case?
Nigel or Asabi could always play Chewbacca, but Lex really isn't a Han character. Superman is more of a Han character...

CLARK: What in the world are you talking about? If anyone is a Han character, it's me! Superman is soooooo totally a Luke.

LOIS: <<crosses arms>> Still makes you my brother, doesn't it?

LOIS: There was someone there with us?
rotflol Exactly!

It just sounded like he was very satisfied with the situation and enjoyed pointing that out to the rest of the Scooby Gang.
Yes, but the only member of the Scooby Gang who knew he was tooting his own horn was Cat, who thinks he's very eligible, indeed.

So, Lois and Cat at hook-up-sisters?
Yes, they both unintentionally took the same tube train.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.