Originally posted by Darth Michael:
Oooooooh! <<Very excited>> almost a 100 already!
Yes. <<sigh>> And not an ending in sight. (You'll notice that the ? past 75/??? are up to 3). So, much story to tell...

And she *still* married him? Well, after Lex bailed on her.
CLARK: What?

LOIS: Correct answer.
CLARK: Phew. I don't often get that one right on the pop quizzes.

/goes checking/ Right. For some reason, I visualized the suit as color matching the underwear.
Suit was dark blue, the negligee was baby blue. (PML harem outfit blue)

/scratches head/ I *think* I was referring to Canon-Lois there. Future Canon-Lois. Married to Canon-Clark.
CLARK: Oh, wait, I've already got a Lois friend in *that* zone. We'll have to put you in another zone.

Didn’t they meet her in the elevator for a minute or two?
Riding in the elevator and exchanging a couple of lines of dialogue prior to making out... not really "meeting".

EW: Yes, that was the point. It doesn't matter how rich a man is, he could still be a psycho.

BATMAN: Hey!
CLARK: You're right. It was a good analogy.

BATMAN: Hey!

Well, it’s unseemly to blow your own horn like that. Also Lois would be much better at doing it *for* Clark.
How is blowing his own horn to say it was a nice honor and he was flattered to beat out Lex as the most eligible man?

/goes consulting wizards and spells dictionary/
So, you're saying that they can go at it like bunnies as long as they don't involve a priest?

CARLOS: Hey!

Clark’s pretty fast. He can squeeze an entire fortnight’s worth of activity into a single night.
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Whatever helps her not to pay the bill?
LOIS: <<grumbles>> I wish I had thought of that.

Hmm… the complete set’s about 20 bucks a month with my insurance. Usually, that pays off if you need legal consulting just every now and then when dealing with a landlord, the odd legal question, weird contracts, and what not. Of course, it’s always a question of whether you ever try to balance the insurance cost to the money saved and if you ever actually have a real, big dispute that lands before a judge.
Most times, one doesn't bring a lawyer to small claims court anyway. wink

LOIS: Well, you’ve had your chance. Again. And again. And again. And Claude, he at least functions.
CAT: Claude may be functional, but it worth the added expense of having to buy more batteries afterwards?

LOIS: Oh, right. I forgot about that. Never mind.

Actually, no, not unless the hotel cuts him in on it. Actually, he could probably make a sidebusiness selling the honeymoon suite, complete with male companionship for blonde women of shapely appearance, aged 25-35.
CAT: Blondes? Only Blondes?

CLARK: Well, there's one brunette which I can't...

LOIS: What? Cheat on?

CLARK: Hey! Look at the time... I've got to run.... [Linked Image]

LOIS: So, that's where he keeps disappearing off to. His "side business".

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.