Originally posted by VirginiaR:
[QB]
Originally posted by Christina:
[QUOTE] [QUOTE] I thought that's what you had said. Maybe I need to go back and re-read the chapter with Wells.
It was early February when Herb interrupted PML. He told Clark he'd be back in 3 months to update him (and save him from a Kryptonite cage if need be), unless he found out news about the curse before then.[/ QUOTE]
So IOW, he never found anything out. The other question I have is whether or Wells meant three months of HIS time or three months of CLARK's time.

[QUOTE] Mostly because Lois had (seemingly) been more than half-hoping he'd take her up on things (and he would have had the pesky Wells-and potentially the curse-got in the way.) Because of that, Lois is believing he's not interested in her as more than friends (which he is, but he can't act on it thus-"friend zone")
CLARK: Well, Lois doesn't want to be more than friends, so why should I push matters since only doing so would test my willpower?
Lois: wildguy wildguy wildguy

CLARK: No. I'm just worried I'm a jinx.
JONATHAN: A jinx?
CLARK: Yeah. Let's face it, ever since she's known me, Lois's been kidnapped, frozen, pushed off buildings, almost stabbed, poisoned, buried alive and who knows what else, and it's all because of me.
-"Contact" (You're not her jinx, you're her blessing.)