Clark: Plus, if we actually did get married, and we did want to tour something, we would do it in our own special private way.

Lois: How?

Clark: I don't feel up to telling you yet.
LOIS: Then you'll be sure I won't be up to accepting your proposal.
Clark:Lois, I will explain the whole matter before I propose. No one would be that much of a lunkhead.

Canon Clark:What? Why are you guys staring at me?

Which is probably 15% or some other insanely high rate.
Probably being that Metropolis is a big city like NYC.
Even some not very big city's have such egregious rates. It is a popular thing to tax since the politicians can tell their constitutients "we just raised the hotel tax, a tax you don't have to pay, becuase you never use the hotels hear in our fair city, so it won't effect you."

They really should cancel it since she was drugged when she made it.
Yes, they should, but then anyone could claim that they made reservations in error.
Well, it is not like getting sprayed by Revenge is an everyday occurance.

He doesn't know that the reservations were made before. Marriage doesn't equal death.
Clark: There is no way I could marry Lois and remain celebate. And I don't think Lois would be keen on that idea either. That would just be pure torture.

Why oh why did he ask this?
Because after her date with Lex, he's worried that she might not be.
I guess her "he finds me attractive" line did suggest that.

Tell anyone about what? The curse? How exactly would he explain this? Plus, he hasn't really had much time.
Well, since M&J know he is a time-traveling visitor from another dimension, it would not be too difficult to explain the curse to them. At least compared to explaining it to anyone else.

John Pack Lambert