I am still really confused by why Clark asked Lois if she was going alone, and even a bit more by her response.

She seems mad at him, but torn between being amd at him and feeling that he has rejected her.

I hope he figures out how to show her he still loves and cares for her, but it will be an uphill battle, especially since it seems to him that there is little hope.

I actually have to say that I have more hope for their moving forward now then I did at the end of the last installment.

I am a bit shocked that Lois has not even tried to get Clark to tell her what he was about to tell her. However I guess between being sad that he seems to have rejected her, at least how she sees it, being embarrassed by everything that happened and wanting to move around the awkward events, she is not up to bringing it up.

I am trying to not get too much hope for things inproving in the next section. Still, since Clark told more than I really hoped he would in this section, and since he does know the reservation was for Mr. and Mrs. Clark Kent, I am feeling optimitic on the whole. I probably should not be, since this story has a lot more of a ways to go.

John Pack Lambert