Ultra Woman: Thanks for responding. laugh

Another flashback. I'm wondering... What happened differently that changed Miranda's fate?
Something as simple as Miranda had decided to bring her perfume sample with her to that first meeting with Lex.

In the original timeline Lex didn't kill her and in the altered timeline he didn't too. What changed now?
In canon Miranda survived. In "Another Lois" Lex had her killed in prision after discovering that her spraying of the newsroom had endangered Lois by having Ralph attack her, which made Lois adverse to progressing their (Lex and hers) intimate relationship.

I've always felt that Miranda had many options for how she might react to Lex's rejection.

I was re-reading some parts of Another Lois to refresh my memory and it got me wondering... Will Lois find the note she wrote in the past about saving Clark, researching Tempus and H. G. Wells helping her? There are so much timelines and resets that I don't know anymore...
She won't find the note, because it doesn't exist in this timeline. That possibility was erased with alt-Clark's arrival. Even if she could have found it, keep in mind the note didn't arrive into this timeline until March of 1995.

Hehe... Genius! <<applauding>> It explains Lois's unexplained "need" for a relaxing night at the honeymoon suite. <grinning> It's amazing how you find new (and more logical) reasons for events that took place in canon. <<loving it!>>
Um... Thank you. I like that scene too. blush I've considered taking out the scene and posting as a "stand alone" story for those people not reading this story. I find it a fun challenge to come up with reasons why characters might have acted why they had.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.