Since I just sent 91 to Beta, let's see if I can squeeze another FDK response in before dinner.
Oooooooh! hyper almost a 100 already!

quote: /points at Clark/ Guy?

[Clap]

CLARK: phew, I knew that there had to be a valid excuse.
hyper

Strangely enough it was the one she wore that day in canon.
/goes checking/ Right. For some reason, I visualized the suit as color matching the underwear.

quote: Tough luck. Now he’s stuck in the ‘she’s married to my best friend’ friend zone

[Huh] Who is she marrying? Superman?
/scratches head/ I *think* I was referring to Canon-Lois there. Future Canon-Lois. Married to Canon-Clark.

Well, that's a 50/50 chance now, isn't it?
laugh

quote: Ooooh! Just like Ralph and Lex!

CLARK: Just the company I wanted to be lumped with.
laugh

Neither of them actually met Miranda.
Didn’t they meet her in the elevator for a minute or two?

Yes, that was the point. It doesn't matter how rich a man is, he could still be a psycho.
BATMAN: Hey!

quote:
“Still, it’s a nice honor,” Clark was saying to Cat, as he flipped through the magazine. “I’m sure he’s flattered.”
Clark!

What? He can't be flattered?
Well, it’s unseemly to blow your own horn like that. Also Lois would be much better at doing it *for* Clark.

quote: 1. to bring to completion or perfection; fulfil
2. to complete (a marriage) legally by sexual intercourse

So, it can't be the first definition? [Wink]
[Linked Image] /goes consulting wizards and spells dictionary/

It was to be a honeymoon. Did they only need the one night.
Clark’s pretty fast. He can squeeze an entire fortnight’s worth of activity into a single night.

quote: How about Ralph swiped it?

Oh, so it had been practical joke?
Whatever helps her not to pay the bill?

quote: That why you have a legal protection insurance.

Which probably also costs more than $600.
Hmm… the complete set’s about 20 bucks a month with my insurance. Usually, that pays off if you need legal consulting just every now and then when dealing with a landlord, the odd legal question, weird contracts, and what not. Of course, it’s always a question of whether you ever try to balance the insurance cost to the money saved and if you ever actually have a real, big dispute that lands before a judge.

quote:TRANSLATION: Claude’s in town and she’s got a hunkering for some s-e-x.

CLARK: [Thud]
LOIS: Well, you’ve had your chance. Again. And again. And again. And Claude, he at least functions.

quote:Like a vat of boiling Revenge?

LOIS: No, once it boils, it loses it's effectiveness... I mean, I have no idea what you're talking about.
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.