“Yes, action," she went on. "I feel like we needed an edge of our seat chase, where Superman rescues me from over a vat of boiling chemicals at the last second. Then he races into the sky to capture Miranda in her crop duster before she sprays her one hundred proof Revenge over the city. Unfortunately, when sucking up the potion, Superman gets infected and comes back down to Earth to drop to one knee to profess his undying love to me,” Lois said with sigh. “I, of course, knowing he was under the perfume’s spell would be the better person and not take advantage of him.”

Like hell! She would so kiss him, and thus ending their stalemate of affection. Their relationship would start up again as he flew her into the clouds and they lived happily ever after. It could have happened, she tried to convince herself with a dreamy sigh. As with all her daydreams about Superman, it was just another fantasy.
Another flashback. I'm wondering... What happened differently that changed Miranda's fate? help

I was re-reading some parts of Another Lois to refresh my memory and it got me wondering... Will Lois find the note she wrote in the past about saving Clark, researching Tempus and H. G. Wells helping her? There are so much timelines and resets that I don't know anymore... goofy It's amazing how you find new (and more logical) reasons for events that took place in canon. notworthy

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15