Originally posted by Darth Michael:
But won’t she be miffed when she has to treat the evidence of his spreading himself around?
GRETCHEN: But he'll no longer want to sleep around and stick with his faithful doctor.

Lex looks for purposeful destruction of his enemies and making a buck on it while getting pleasure at their expense. Mxy is all in for the fun of it.
LEX: So, I'm not allowed to laugh at the downfall of my enemies? Why am I a supervillain again?

Only because she hadn't said 'yes' yet.
CANON LOIS: Nor did I say 'yes' for another 6 months or so.

He’d be in quite the pickle, huh?
cool

Sees a storm coming up on the horizon.
CLARK: huh Storm is Marvel, not DC.

LOIS: :rolleyes:

BATMAN: [Linked Image] There's a reason I'm known as the brains of the outfit.

LOIS: Hey! I was going to say that.

Actually, I wouldn’t have minded, given how I was reading delayed anyway and didn’t have to wait for posting. Aaaaanyhow, you do realize this means you’ve got another vignette, Virginia style, waiting, given how you’ve got half of it already written. /makes space on next year’s eligible Midlength Story list.
rotflol Actually, technically, at the time I was writing the PML arc, I don't think you'd fallen behind yet.

Oh boy. Let’s hope Lois never finds another woman in Clark’s bedroom. With Clark present.
Really? That would be bad? shock Um... er... like blow up Clark's apartment bad? Or blow up the world bad?... cause... I'm kind of... well, I shouldn't say anything with any details about that yet, but... Hey, look, is that the Rival on the horizon? [Linked Image]

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.