She relaxed. Clark hadn’t said one word about how she looked today until that moment.
Reader: Clark, now that is just rude.

Clark: I am trying to not step over any bounds. I want Lois, but if I do anything more now, she really will never forgive me when she recovers. Even if she did it will be wrong. Plus, if we go to far she will die. I need to calm her ardor, not stoke the fire.

She was beginning to wonder if he had noticed how much time and effort she had exerted for him.
Clark: Believe me, Lois, I noticed.

Her heart constricted. Not that she was complaining, she wasn’t. She loved Clark and she hadn’t needed him to say anything as his facial expression, when he had opened the door and saw her this morning, had been compliment enough.
Clark: Hmm, I guess this plan is not working at all.

She was more than happy to do anything to please him, anything at all that he required.
It is really good that she does not have these same feelings for Luthor.

“Yo, Kent, you mind if I have the leftovers when you’re done banging Mad Dog?” Ralph asked.
I have to say that I dislike Ralph more than Luthor.

“No, Lois. Ralph isn’t worth you spending the next twenty years in prison on a murder charge,”
She probably could have gotten a fairly reduced charge on not being competent to commit a crime, but she would still have been arrested and dealt with a trial, so Clark is right.

Clark said, nuzzling his lips to her ear. “Why don’t you finish gathering up the magazines, while I take care of Ralph, and then we’ll head back to my place for lunch?”
Lois: smile1 especially if we get as friendly as we did at lunchtime yesterday. I can't wait until you touch me there again.

Lois’s body almost exploded with ecstasy on the spot as she nodded with delight. She had wanted to get Clark alone since he had picked her up from his apartment this morning and he insisted on taking her out for breakfast.
Clark: After seeing her in that dress, I could not have been alone with her anytime soon.

Maybe she should mention to Superman what Ralph said. No, Superman was too all forgiving and noble to defend her honor.
Hopefully she will not think of mentioning what Ralph said to Luthor. Not that I really have any respect for Ralph, but still, he does not deserve what Luthor would do to him.

One of the magazines indicated that there was an article inside on 10 Ways to Please Your Man.
Things are going to get really difficult for Clark.

Another one had suggestion about How to Make Him Last All Night Long.
I think that should either be "a suggestion" or "suggestions".

Mmmmm. Maybe she hadn’t been keeping up with her reading, as she should have been.
Clark: Lois, you are more than enough alluring without reading those articles.

A third one stated it had clues on How to Say ‘Yes’, So He Can’t Say ‘No’.
Clark is doomed.

Bull’s eye! Lois dropped the other magazines and sat down at her desk to peruse that article. She quickly scanned the article and knew exactly how to woo Clark into bed that night, should he try to put the brakes on their relationship again.
If Clark was not Superman either Lois would be dead by tomorrow or enraged at him for taking advantage of him. As Superman, he just might be able to withstand the advances of Lois.

They had spent all yesterday afternoon, and into the evening, checking into the company, which had hosted the event at the Daily Planet the morning before, for the fragrance Exclusive!
I guess this points to why they had Clark get sprayed in canon. Only because he got sprayed was he able to figure out Miranda was behind the whole thing as fast as he did.

Lois had spent most of the time orbiting Clark as if she were Mercury to his Sun.
clap I love your descriptions.

She just couldn’t help it; he was that wonderful. If there weren’t already a man out there called ‘Superman’, she would’ve adopted the title for Clark.
If only she knew the truth.

They had then returned to her apartment where he had dropped off his suitcase of clothes she had insisted he pack.
Clark: I just hope that she does not burn them.

She had already told Clark she wanted to marry him;
Ah, the sweat torture.

perhaps she should suggest that they move into together
It should be "Move in together". The to goes with gether, not with in.

Working jointly all day just wasn’t enough together time for her. She was sure he wouldn’t mind. Clark loved her after all.
Clark: I don;t think I could take it. We can't set a wedding date, and we can't make love, otherwise Lois will die. I just hope she cools down after this wears off, becuase how will I explain that to her.

He most likely wanted a small wedding, intimate, just her family and their closest friends, being that his family was dead and he was on the run.
Actually, if he was really on the run, would he go even that big.

The thought of the two of them relying on each other for everything seemed like the closest form of intimacy imaginable, and she gasped as another wave of desire vibrated through her.
They actually rely on eachother for an awful lot already.

He stood up, the pile of magazines in the crook of one arm, and brushed his thumb across her cheek with the thumb of his free hand. “All right, Lois. You win.”
clap this dialogue is so wonderful.

John Pack Lambert